Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can someone maybe help me out a bit with my character? :b
So I'm sitting at around 5.2k life at level 92 at the moment. I'm not really sure on what i should focus next gear-wise.

Thank you :)
"
I'd also recommend to get chaos resistance, maybe even replace 5% Life nodes with Purity of Flesh!
(from the guide)

I was gonna ask about this long time ago and I think it should be implemented into the build. Obviously what Betrayal (with it's idioticly unbalanced syndicate) brought as a new league is that Chaos damage does matter now.

I am also a bit confused about the importance of flask efficiency section (Alchemist) over % life, but I am too n00b to understand so many things - I am just following this build without many questions.. :)
"
Schokoholzi wrote:
Can someone maybe help me out a bit with my character? :b
So I'm sitting at around 5.2k life at level 92 at the moment. I'm not really sure on what i should focus next gear-wise.

Thank you :)

Essence worm + wrath in it. Then stygian vise belt to fix resistances loss (it's not gonna be easy to do, maybe even use an abyss jewel with life + resistances in your stygian vise) and try to make you lightning res the highest for the wise oak flask.
Then probably start saving money for inpulsa's

"
nomorats wrote:
"
I'd also recommend to get chaos resistance, maybe even replace 5% Life nodes with Purity of Flesh!
(from the guide)

I was gonna ask about this long time ago and I think it should be implemented into the build. Obviously what Betrayal (with it's idioticly unbalanced syndicate) brought as a new league is that Chaos damage does matter now.

I am also a bit confused about the importance of flask efficiency section (Alchemist) over % life, but I am too n00b to understand so many things - I am just following this build without many questions.. :)

chaos res is good in incursions too. You can literally get onshoted in some temples by these ranged chaos-based "starwars drones" if you have -60% chaos res.
Flask nodes gives you DPS, extra chaos res from atziri's promise and some extra phys damage mitigation from basalt flask. It's very strong, but I like other nodes more for many different reasons.
For example, flasks node gives me 3.4% DPS (only when all 3 damage flasks are UP), and three 4% "attack and cast speed" talents(after coordination) gives me 4.4% DPS, but they are up all the time and I get 12% attack speed for whirling blades.
And I'm not using flasks node (at least on lvl 95, maybe I'll take it on 98, but probably just gonna end up with HP talents or another jewel slot).
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 17, 2018, 12:54:06 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Essence worm + wrath in it. Then stygian vise belt to fix resistances loss (it's not gonna be easy to do, maybe even use an abyss jewel with life + resistances in your stygian vise) and try to make you lightning res the highest for the wise oak flask.
Then probably start saving money for inpulsa's

Thanks.
My problem with Essence worm is, that i would drop below 5k life with my current gear. Wouldn't that be a problem?
"
Schokoholzi wrote:

Thanks.
My problem with Essence worm is, that i would drop below 5k life with my current gear. Wouldn't that be a problem?

you can get almost all HP back from abyss jewel in stygian vise belt
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Flask nodes gives you DPS, extra chaos res from atziri's promise and some extra phys damage mitigation from basalt flask. It's very strong, but I like other nodes more for many different reasons.
For example, flasks node gives me 3.4% DPS (only when all 3 damage flasks are UP), and three 4% "attack and cast speed" talents(after coordination) gives me 4.4% DPS, but they are up all the time and I get 12% attack speed for whirling blades.
And I'm not using flasks node (at least on lvl 95, maybe I'll take it on 98, but probably just gonna end up with HP talents or another jewel slot).

Thank you, I will do the same. I picked this build because I sisn';t wanna go with a build where I'd be riding the flasks like someone else's wife, so I was really frustrated when I saw we're ging for lasks and even at lvl 80! So frustrated.. I didn't even know it was for just 3.4% dps..
Hey guys,
I got my hands on a dagger with Faster Attacks support, so basically now I'm wondering what to do with my newly open 4L slot. Do I put in the Decay/Golems + one other gem or the Enfeeble/Clarity with one other gem? Also, what are recommandations as for the additional gem?
Thanks in advance :)
now that i have elder orb i was trying to decide on what to use it on. are there any atlas shaping strategies for betrayal? i know a lot of mechanics have changed but are there any maps worth shaping my atlas for and grinding?
Hey guys,
yesterday i got myself a Doryanis catalyst from atziri,
So my question is am i going to play with double 1 hand mace ? for example 1 doryanis and 1 ceberus limp, or two doryanis or 3 option doryanis and a shield.

i cant see the perfect option in this guide.

Hi there,

I followed your guide pretty much step by step and had a blast with it. The last time I plyed PoE was during Harbinger League, so I was a bit overwhelmed by all this new stuff. But man, I had so much fun with your guide. My gear is still pretty low, but the only thing that RIPs me regularly are syndicate Masters 2-shotting me when I'm too lazy to move around.

Now I do have a question, that maybe is a bit unusual: What would be a good supplementary build to this? I know, that your build can do (all?) late game content, just looking for a build that is partly different, partly similar and kinda fills out the weak spots - I'll explain.

As strong as arc is, I would like to play a second build from time to time. Since this builds map clear speed is awesome, I would probably like one, that is more boss-fight-oriented, with maybe decent clear speed. Some additional points to make:

- Not a big fan of Mines / Traps / Totems. I like the "responsiveness" of arc: zap -> kill, not lay mine -> zap -> kill. Does that make sense?
- Contradictory to that: I saw a video of a summoner build with skeleton mages, that looked fun tbh.
- My flasks are primarily panic buttons. So a build that heavily relies on using multiple ones (pathfinder?) would not be good for me.
- I will probably not reach high-end gear, so a mid-cost-build would be ideal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info