Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hoping someone can give me some tips on my gear, I can easily do t12(havent tried the t14 map i found yet), but i basically did all the mobs/boss with ease except syndicate. My damage is decent with flask/procs arc was doing 70k dps.

Most of my gear I found myself, bought a few low cost items here and there. The shaper dagger i have i found.

I'm also sitting on 1ex, 86c
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Visnx on Dec 17, 2018, 10:40:22 AM
"
RemmehKube wrote:
Hey,

I'm sorry if this question is an waste of your time but I am an new player trying to use your guide and would really appricate some help regarding one aspect of it.

If I click the link that you provide in the path of building section I am linked to a difrent website with two parts of a code in it.
How do I actually implement this in the game to be useful?
I took the time to put in an item filter but I have no clue on how to use your code/path of building section correctly and would love to try out this build.

I hear alot of good things.

Google Path of Building, it's a standalone program. Download it and then you can import the pastebin (the code) to the program.
"
Visnx wrote:
Hoping someone can give me some tips on my gear, I can easily do t12(havent tried the t14 map i found yet), but i basically did all the mobs/boss with ease except syndicate. My damage is decent with flask/procs arc was doing 70k dps.

Most of my gear I found myself, bought a few low cost items here and there. The shaper dagger i have i found.

Thanks in advance.

You are missing 2 passives points for your level. Do the quests
Get rid of mana flask, buy the wise oak. But your lightning res should be the highest.
You can get a lot more damage from amulet. "elemental damage to attacks" on your amulet and ring doesn't work for Arc.
It's possible to buy 10-13% cast speed and 6-10% elemental res penetration amulet for like 15-20 chaos, it's a very significant DPS boost. Try to chose one with an open prefix, so you can craft life on it too.
Your dusk stinger dagger is very bad. Get one with cast speed and with lightning damage to spells/extra chaos/spell damage/lightning damage one. Use path of building to chose it.
Your loath scar jewel and your abyss jewel are very bad, buy an abyss jewel with life and lightning damage to spells/lightning damage to spell while dual wielding + any cold damage to spell. Life on jewels is very important
And try to get more life on your gear in the future. Like 80-90+ on boots, helmet and gloves and as much as possible on ring, amulet and belt.
I have problem mana regeneration.Help me?
Lvl:71
Did I win the lottery for an early weapon or is it trash?

"
Aperis95 wrote:
I have problem mana regeneration.Help me?
Lvl:71

Your characters are hidden. You might be missing some of the increased mana nodes to up your mana pool for MoM. If damage is not an issue, some people run Mana Leech instead of Hypothermia in their 6L until they can use Beacon of Ruin.

Make sure you are running Clarity at highest level and get the Storm Brand + Mana Leech set-up from Gem section in guide. If you have issues with manually casting Storm Brand, try the "Trigger socketed spell on skill use" weapon craft, but it can cause some orbs to end up in bad places.
Once you have mana sustain down, Clarity will no longer be needed (opens up Clear Mind jewel).

"
Photekz wrote:
Did I win the lottery for an early weapon or is it trash?

I wouldn't call it winning the lottery, but should hold you over until getting a Shaped dagger with higher extra chaos and hopefully lightning to spells too.

How did you get multiple crafts on it like that?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Visnx wrote:

Thanks in advance.

You are missing 2 passives points for your level. Do the quests
Get rid of mana flask, buy the wise oak. But your lightning res should be the highest.
You can get a lot more damage from amulet. "elemental damage to attacks" on your amulet and ring doesn't work for Arc.
It's possible to buy 10-13% cast speed and 6-10% elemental res penetration amulet for like 15-20 chaos, it's a very significant DPS boost. Try to chose one with an open prefix, so you can craft life on it too.
Your dusk stinger dagger is very bad. Get one with cast speed and with lightning damage to spells/extra chaos/spell damage/lightning damage one. Use path of building to chose it.
Your loath scar jewel and your abyss jewel are very bad, buy an abyss jewel with life and lightning damage to spells/lightning damage to spell while dual wielding + any cold damage to spell. Life on jewels is very important
And try to get more life on your gear in the future. Like 80-90+ on boots, helmet and gloves and as much as possible on ring, amulet and belt.

Thanks for the advice I'll look into that stuff.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

I wouldn't call it winning the lottery, but should hold you over until getting a Shaped dagger with higher extra chaos and hopefully lightning to spells too.

How did you get multiple crafts on it like that?

It had double veiled enchants when I looted it.
Hi!

First of all thank you very much for this guide!

I was lucky enough to get a Arc lvl 21, qual 20, but not vaal, only corrupted :SadFace:

Anyway.. Currently I am using a 20/0 Vaal Arc, and I was wondering if it is better for me to use the Level 21/20 arc?
I guess it was asked, but want to be sure. Guide says Arc quality doesn't matter, while in SSF guide OP want to make 20/20 Arc first.

Also, how to use Vaal Arc? Just for buff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info