Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Fresh2000 wrote:
It is I guess well worth swapping to. BUT I would actually wait with the change until you get that Spiritual aid node as without it those 2 nodes won't give anything to you.

Yeah, I'm taking those next 2 levels. I'm still relatively new so I didn't even read part about the passive that gives us damage that's given to the minions. It's a great buff, but that means I'll need to use like 40 steps back to get the Lord of the Dead passive for 15% extra damage. :((
"
Swagg0t wrote:
Hello!
Can anyone tell me why we dont use Vaal arc instead of the normal arc in our 6 link chest? Arent they the same spell?

By all means use Vaal Arc; I am. Just note that a level 21 Arc is superior to a level 20 Vaal Arc. The difference for me is a level 21 Arc does about 14.25% more damage than the level 20 counterpart. The Vaal skill is basically a 4s buff, but I cannot figure out how to calculate that in PoB.

Edit: That seems a bit low. I’ll have to play around with PoB to see why. We get ~10% increased damage to arc as well as 15% more damage from the increased chain. Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is (1) ALD gem screws in increased # gain from arc level and/or (2) the 15% more damage per arc chain stacks additively with itself.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 12, 2018, 9:19:41 AM
"
Desomph wrote:
"
Fresh2000 wrote:
It is I guess well worth swapping to. BUT I would actually wait with the change until you get that Spiritual aid node as without it those 2 nodes won't give anything to you.

Yeah, I'm taking those next 2 levels. I'm still relatively new so I didn't even read part about the passive that gives us damage that's given to the minions. It's a great buff, but that means I'll need to use like 40 steps back to get the Lord of the Dead passive for 15% extra damage. :((

Don't respec 40 steps! Just spec into the 2 nodes to connect it up, then unspec the 2 nodes we don't need anymore. PRO WAY is unspec 2 of the +%life nodes in the life wheel at bottom if you dont want to wait to level up. You can respec those quickly and easily. (people often unspec those life wheel nodes to get something else if they are a couple points short too)
Hello, I am new to the game and have a question about this build related to the maximum dps, I downloaded PoB and I can't get the DPS higher than 449K whilst I see some other builds which PoB says over 3M DPS. Am I doing something wrong?
Hey, post your loot filter for the newbs!
"
Turbohamster wrote:
Hello, I am new to the game and have a question about this build related to the maximum dps, I downloaded PoB and I can't get the DPS higher than 449K whilst I see some other builds which PoB says over 3M DPS. Am I doing something wrong?

Never compare DPS between different builds. There are way too many factors to compare skills side by side in terms of numbers. PoB is a great tool, but it can't factor everything. I have played some bloated DPS builds that were well in the millions, but performed less than this.

"
EliTheIceMan wrote:
Hey, post your loot filter for the newbs!

Download your own. I have favored NeverSink over the last few years and there are more out there. But loot filters are 100% user specified. I am playing on Strict (should switch to Very Strict). But switching to higher restrictions comes with better gear and that changes with progression.
So, about dual wielding, could we use cerberus plus doryani or we need to pick only one to use in main and offhand?
"
kingkano wrote:
"
Desomph wrote:
"
Fresh2000 wrote:

Don't respec 40 steps! Just spec into the 2 nodes to connect it up, then unspec the 2 nodes we don't need anymore. PRO WAY is unspec 2 of the +%life nodes in the life wheel at bottom if you dont want to wait to level up. You can respec those quickly and easily. (people often unspec those life wheel nodes to get something else if they are a couple points short too)

Oh damn, lol! My brain is a bit off today. Thanks, I'll do that :)
"
Makyuusen wrote:
So, about dual wielding, could we use cerberus plus doryani or we need to pick only one to use in main and offhand?

As long as the base type matches, you can dual wield them. But dual daggers will be better for Whirling Blades + Fortify proc. Lightning/spell dmg, high lightning to spells, and cast speed will carry you to end game. Get a bit more spell crit, if cheap enough, for more consistent Overload procs.

The 3 chaos enchant on one of my daggers is worth more than both of my daggers and they do fine in red maps :)
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Dec 12, 2018, 10:44:03 AM
Any idea what is the final flask setup?
and can you take a look on my gear, and let me know If something is missing?
Last edited by nomoreagine on Dec 12, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info