Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello How can you Chill your enemy while you just have passive Chilling Conflux? It have LONG cooldown 12s to chill enemy so i think hyppthermia is a usless support gem for your build
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
Hello How can you Chill your enemy while you just have passive Chilling Conflux? It have LONG cooldown 12s to chill enemy so i think hyppthermia is a usless support gem for your build

beacon of ruin + any cold damage always chills at least for 10%
Holy Shiet.... that passive is so OP lol.
And so that mean you can consistently apply SHOCK and CHILL on BOSS?
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
Holy Shiet.... that passive is so OP lol.
And so that mean you can consistently apply SHOCK and CHILL on BOSS?

yes. But to gain full damage bonus from shock you need 150% shock effectiveness (but it's not very hard to get. Good roll inpulsa's + abyss jewels with effect of shock for example)
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 12, 2018, 6:13:36 AM
"
Heyitspars wrote:
Was able to do Uber Lab with little issue today. Having Whirling Blades really feels like a game changer. The mobility is wild.

Agree, last league played with scepters or shield want, can't remember and it wasn't bad, but this league switched to daggers and whirling blades....and never going back again:D
Mobility is sick, dropped movement speed from boots.
I sure hope some of the prices of the gear comes down. I've never been around for league start this early before, but everything seems so expensive! 6ex+ for inpulsa. 6ex for Watcher's Eye. 100c for a clear mind. I stopped looking after that haha.

Using all self found gear its still fun but not as crisp/smooth as I enjoyed in Delve with all the cool toys I got cheap (started half way thru league). And the crafting bench is amazing, adding chaos resists would help massively with those Syndicate bosses.

How long for the prices to cool off a bit?
"
"
Heyitspars wrote:
Was able to do Uber Lab with little issue today. Having Whirling Blades really feels like a game changer. The mobility is wild.

Agree, last league played with scepters or shield want, can't remember and it wasn't bad, but this league switched to daggers and whirling blades....and never going back again:D
Mobility is sick, dropped movement speed from boots.

you should try this enchant then

It's 1.5% less DPS compare to extra arc chain, but it gives attack speed. You literally fly around the map with whirling blades.
It's even cheaper than bone helmets (and more DPS)
Hello!
Can anyone tell me why we dont use Vaal arc instead of the normal arc in our 6 link chest? Arent they the same spell?
"
Swagg0t wrote:
Hello!
Can anyone tell me why we dont use Vaal arc instead of the normal arc in our 6 link chest? Arent they the same spell?

Enki never said we can't use it:

"
Enki wrote:

Arc is our main skill - it comes with high base damage, decent cast time, shock chance & -effect and a more damage modifier for each remaining chain. This simply means that if for example your Arc can chain 7x and there's nothing to chain to, then it will get a 105% (7*15%) more damage multiplier for that hit.

We can also use Vaal Arc, which grants both the regular Arc skill and a buffed up Vaal Arc that grants us the Lucky Buff. This buff counters our high lightning damage range by rolling each damage roll twice and taking the higher one. However, it can still happen that it rolls two low values and you end up getting a few small hits.
"
Desomph wrote:
"
Care_Less wrote:
On super budget gear (1 to 4C MAX, except for tabula and doryani's) killed yellow elder n elder guardians, without much difficulty.
No problem in any map, pretty far in red maps already too.

On super budget, except 1ex chest and weapon. :^)

Anyway, yesterday I spent like 30 or 40 minutes fixing my gear making sure resistances are capped, proper links and some damage fixes. And I already feel a lot more confident, clearing t6-t7 maps with ease (except goddamn syndicate popping in and 2 shotting me at times) regardless of affixes.

Thanks again for awesome guides!

Also, I'm not sure if I didn't read it or it passed by me, but on Path of Building, while leveling it says that you should take 2 nodes for +20% spell crit, but when you change to lvl 80 guide, instead of spell crit I see he took minion health and damage nodes? Not sure if I should've used orbs of regrets.

Yeah that is the part of change to minion damage nodes I mentioned 2 pages back.
It is I guess well worth swapping to. BUT I would actually wait with the change until you get that Spiritual aid node as without it those 2 nodes won't give anything to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info