Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Banana_Lee wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
Congratz on the Tabula drop! I never have that kind of luck lol

It "only" takes about 4-8 hours of grinding for Humility cards in Act 9 Blood Aqueduct. Went from Level 62 to Level 73.

The rest of Act 9 and 10 will be super easy with no XP gains....

But at least I now have Tabula Rasa!

Ahhh, that's a good point. I just noticed that n page 1, Enki recommends farming for one as well if you don't have currency to get a inpulsa. It might be worth it for me then. I know that I don't even have close enough currency to buy one (only 2 chaos). I saw a recent video of someone farming for humility cards and then an actual Tabula dropped instead lol.

Does anyone if Blood Aqueducts is high enough level so that you don't get the currency penalty if you are level 70?

I farmed mine while level 75, I didn't noticed a decrease in drop rate, a lot of currency and shitty uniques dropped while I farmed the Humilities
did you consider going for more cold damage (e.g. Call of the Brotherhood) so you can freeze? even inplusa can freeze then.
Last edited by CatchemAll on Dec 12, 2018, 2:53:17 AM
On super budget gear (1 to 4C MAX, except for tabula and doryani's) killed yellow elder n elder guardians, without much difficulty.
No problem in any map, pretty far in red maps already too.

Only thing that one-shots are the freaking syndicate that 'spawn in the wild' and just jump u... Fun to not see em and then suddenly before u can see the attack.. or dodge it... dead.

But that's not the build... that's just those things.

Having fun with it :).
On super budget gear (1 to 4C MAX, except for tabula and doryani's) killed yellow elder n elder guardians, without much difficulty.

Only thing that one-shots are the freaking syndicate that 'spawn in the wild' and just jump u... Fun to not see em and then suddenly before u can see the attack.. or dodge it... dead.

But that's not the build... that's just those things.

Having fun with it :).
Did uber lab solo almost right after i got out of act 10. Did maybe 4 or 5 maps, then was able to do it (ok it did take me 3 tries) Was level 74 if i'm not mistaken.
Last edited by Care_Less on Dec 12, 2018, 3:38:43 AM
"
Care_Less wrote:

On super budget, except 1ex chest and weapon. :^)

Anyway, yesterday I spent like 30 or 40 minutes fixing my gear making sure resistances are capped, proper links and some damage fixes. And I already feel a lot more confident, clearing t6-t7 maps with ease (except goddamn syndicate popping in and 2 shotting me at times) regardless of affixes.

Thanks again for awesome guides!

Also, I'm not sure if I didn't read it or it passed by me, but on Path of Building, while leveling it says that you should take 2 nodes for +20% spell crit, but when you change to lvl 80 guide, instead of spell crit I see he took minion health and damage nodes? Not sure if I should've used orbs of regrets.
Last edited by Desomph on Dec 12, 2018, 3:59:20 AM
Not sure about the jewels....
I usualy look for abyss flat spell damage sum and choose highest I can get. Is it a good solution?
ALso trying Clear Mind...not very impressed, tbh. Sometimes you can run into mana issues if you are not placing brands consistenlty, which I do not, since it is a nuisance and use them on bosses/syndicate type enemies.
So I ended up using clarity for clear speed and only when I want to have a bit more dps for boss, I switch it off. It does give like 2k tooltip dps, but the damage isn't that greatly noticable.

Other than that, struggling now with increasing life pool.

Thinking about progressing into Red maps, while leveling gems to 20. Currently doing yellow elder guardians, which seem very easy. (Just finished yellow guardians+elder - almost facetanking everything).

Also looking into Bone Helmet acquisition, but the prices and rolls on those helmets....are pure bs. So basically implicit and then re-crafting I guess...but it is a pain with that route.

Any thoughts on possible improvements welcome! Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShoveMoneyDeeper/characters?characterName=Wetray
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Dec 12, 2018, 6:29:14 AM
"

ALso trying Clear Mind...not very impressed

57% spell damage clear mind gives me 6.8% more damage. It's like twice as much as any other jewel except watcher's eye.
Was able to do Uber Lab with little issue today. Having Whirling Blades really feels like a game changer. The mobility is wild.
ON Act 8 currently. Is my gear a good template, aka should I be looking for similar, just better gear?
Hi, i use Clear Mind Cobalt Jewel so my question is what gem should i put in a place of clarity ? Thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info