Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Wodjin wrote:
Simple question: Isn0t it worth considering purity of flesh with so much chaos dmg this league? its only a 3 point investment for 12% maximum life + 12% chaos res

You could, take it out of other life nodes probably, so -3% life for 12% Chas res and 10 int/str.
@blackdeath101

Thanks for the advice. I've replaced all the pieces mentioned and finally got a 5L chest so the only gem I'm missing is Hypothermia. Not sure how vital that's going to be. However now that I'm pushing into T8 and T9 maps I'm still getting randomly blown up. My resistances are much higher now but it's still rough. I've unhidden my character now if anybody wants to take a look and make further suggestions.
"
warrri wrote:
Speaking of Spiritual Aid, does that also apply to stuff like the craft that you can do on the work bench from veiled items? (Minions deal 10-20% increased damage).

Also, what makes Scepters better than wands? Isnt spell damage and elemental damage pretty much the same for arc?

The no movement skills you can use with wands.
Seen a lot of comments saying that this isn't a budget build. I'm now doing red maps with a lot of ease (minus the random hiccups and betrayal zerg) and only a 5L. The most I've spent on anything are the jewels only because I know I won't change them much, and that was 5-10c each tops. Under an ex spent in total with everything else self found/crafted.

There is too much rushing. If you're struggling with yellow maps at level 7x, then just stick to white maps to get some gear, currency, xp, and skill xp. You get stronger, clear faster, then yellow maps become as easy as white maps. The 10 skill points and level hp/mp between 75 and 85 adds up quite a bit. And the dmg on skill gems goes up a lot with levels, even more with 20% and 21/20.

And on that note, my luck has been crazy with this build. I've had 2 exalt drops today (3 this league) and some abyss boots I sold for about 2 ex more. I'm now torn between waiting a bit more for Inpulsa or optimizing other slots (bone helm, shaped weps, etc) and just getting a rare 6L. 37.5k h/o with a lot of abyss modifiers for clearing.
Hello everyone.
So im now on red maps, and sometimes im just getting one shot. I think its because of my maps, never pay attention to mods on it. So, should i avoid only mod that Enki write in this guid, or i should also avoid offensive mod ? Or 2 offensive mod on the same map ?
Thanks you !
Last edited by xoxook on Dec 12, 2018, 12:34:59 AM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
There is too much rushing. If you're struggling with yellow maps at level 7x, then just stick to white maps to get some gear, currency, xp, and skill xp. You get stronger, clear faster, then yellow maps become as easy as white maps.

QFT. This is the real issue at hand. There is a very skewed perception of many players who feel they should be clearing 'x' content by 'x' level. It translates to bad expectation management and therefore, a perceived bad gameplay experience.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
warrri wrote:
Speaking of Spiritual Aid, does that also apply to stuff like the craft that you can do on the work bench from veiled items? (Minions deal 10-20% increased damage).

Also, what makes Scepters better than wands? Isnt spell damage and elemental damage pretty much the same for arc?

Yes the veiled mod works (i use them in my own gloves!)

Pretty sure its only because wands can not use either Whirling blades or leap slam
Last edited by NemsIX on Dec 12, 2018, 1:35:10 AM
Hey i wonder, Bone helm can Not have both the minion damage and +1 chain to arc (head enchant) at once right?
Same... even mobs hit me very hard if i let them touch me. Last night bought a lil bit better gear but still... when i kill bosses its pretty slow. with mobs easy.
Started farming red maps tonight without any problems. I'm used to playing face-tank Jugg, so I've had to learn to adjust my playstyle a bit. Arc hits from twenty rooms away, so it doesn't make much sense to WB into the middle of packs. Boss damage seems completely fine with dropping 3x Storm Brand--most don't make it past the first decoy totem at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info