Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Which 2 are better?
what should i look for on daggers for a decent upgrade i have about 2ex worth of currency, my current septers are ok i think both with 80% lighting damage
I got to lev 80 in PoB and why tha hell with switch to minion damage?!?!
"
dizika wrote:
"
MrMeowMeow wrote:
Why do you mention attack speed being a good stat for this build? What does it do for a caster?

Whirling blades/leap slam Q_Q

"
Ynera wrote:
"
MrMeowMeow wrote:
Why do you mention attack speed being a good stat for this build? What does it do for a caster?

Mobility side (whirling blades or leap slam)

Thanks, guys. Makes sense.

One other question though.
What's the reason behind dual wielding two sceptres/daggers?
Also: Can I ignore dual wielding during leveling if I find a sick shield with +spell damage until I find a better weapon, or is there some mechanic that I don't know that would fuck my damage up?
"
Suporex wrote:
I got to lev 80 in PoB and why tha hell with switch to minion damage?!?!

Why tha hell you don't read the Spiritual Aid node on the tree.
What does end-game flask setup look like? Which flask do we replace when we want to integrate Wise Oak? Mana? How viable/effective is Lavianga's Spirit?
"
MrMeowMeow wrote:

Also: Can I ignore dual wielding during leveling if I find a sick shield with +spell damage until I find a better weapon, or is there some mechanic that I don't know that would fuck my damage up?

Do what you want for leveling. I stuck with 2 wands and did just fine on everything but 3 star syndicate members. Honestly, if you can afford 2 Lifespring wands and a 4 socket Arc, you'll be just fine on damage allowing for you to focus on defensive stats for the rest of your gear.
"
MrMeowMeow wrote:
"
dizika wrote:
"
MrMeowMeow wrote:

Whirling blades/leap slam Q_Q

"
Ynera wrote:
"
MrMeowMeow wrote:

Mobility side (whirling blades or leap slam)

Thanks, guys. Makes sense.

Increased damage and to get a good movement skill. With shield/weapon you can use flame dash or shield charge like we did last season. By changing to daggers/sceptres we can get a big boost to DPS and use different move skills (whirling blades on daggers is excellent).

Levelling you can do whatever, until you get to the dual wield nodes. Its all covered in the 'levelling' section of the guide though.
Awesome build, loving it :)

quick question.. why do we want quality on golem gem?

Is it only for small dmg increase from the golem because i dont think it counts as minion dmg converted to player?
Just wondering if I could get clarification or a recommendation on the gem setup. I dont have enough slots for everything the guide recommends, should I take decoy totem out so I dont have to 4l the double golems totem + support? I cant figure out how to fit in a movement speed + flamedash anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info