Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Does the chancing for Inpulsa's still work?

Heard that chancing Leather belts does not work for headhunters anymore
or did I hear that wrong.

"
Mentoya wrote:
Congratz on the Tabula drop! I never have that kind of luck lol

It "only" takes about 4-8 hours of grinding for Humility cards in Act 9 Blood Aqueduct. Went from Level 62 to Level 73.

The rest of Act 9 and 10 will be super easy with no XP gains....

But at least I now have Tabula Rasa!
Last edited by Banana_Lee on Dec 11, 2018, 3:37:26 PM
Hmmm so did I miss something or dont we use Ahn's Heritage anymore?
What happend?

Also how do you manage the spike lags? Since 3.5 I keep getting freezes every now and then playing in europe.
"
Banana_Lee wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
Congratz on the Tabula drop! I never have that kind of luck lol

It "only" takes about 4-8 hours of grinding for Humility cards in Act 9 Blood Aqueduct. Went from Level 62 to Level 73.

The rest of Act 9 and 10 will be super easy with no XP gains....

But at least I now have Tabula Rasa!

Ahhh, that's a good point. I just noticed that n page 1, Enki recommends farming for one as well if you don't have currency to get a inpulsa. It might be worth it for me then. I know that I don't even have close enough currency to buy one (only 2 chaos). I saw a recent video of someone farming for humility cards and then an actual Tabula dropped instead lol.

Does anyone if Blood Aqueducts is high enough level so that you don't get the currency penalty if you are level 70?
Last edited by Mentoya on Dec 11, 2018, 3:45:03 PM
We dont use a shield this league?

2x weapons?
"
Mentoya wrote:

Can I ask how much you paid for the daggers? I know that Enki mentioned that the daggers are more for the high budget in mind builds.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I know after crafting and all that my weapons cost me less than 10c total. Enki did mention in his guide that daggers are more "high-budget", but I believe that this season's crafting bench makes acquiring "good enough" daggers pretty easy. I specifically looked for +spell damage +lightning dmg +lightning to spells and used the crafting bench for the additional cast speed.
"
xPeleusx wrote:
"
bad_puppy wrote:
ive skimmed through quite a lot of this thread, but didnt found an answer to a problem: where do i put second golem gem-kit?

other than that, having quite a blast with the build, thou im still quite low on gear.

This version of the guide does not say it. But you take out Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance gem and replace it with the new Golem. You do this after specing into Liege of the Primordial as that gives the golems elemental immunity.

thanks! figures im such a noob as i missed that in all leveling nodes rush =)
Is it only me or this build is squishy as fuck. Im tired of getting one shotted.
Embrace this and become the ultimate god of dodging.

On a side note, where would i go next with my gear? Budget is about 8ex.

Save for Inpulsa?

"
Iplayferal wrote:
Embrace this and become the ultimate god of dodging.

On a side note, where would i go next with my gear? Budget is about 8ex.

Save for Inpulsa?

If you have 8 ex just pick another build.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info