Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey

So far I'm having really great fun with this build.

but there's one thing regardiong Hypothermia. So basically I have cold dmg on my dagger and Bacon of Ruin ofc, however I have a feeling that my damage didn't increase at all after linking it as 6th link.

The no dmg buff is specially visible on bosses, am I missing something? Maybe my cold dmg is too low to inflict chill?

Here's my char: https://bit.ly/2RNdLSe
Last edited by szulciq on Dec 9, 2018, 5:02:36 PM
With the change from Orb of Storms to Storm Brand, I've churned up a quick spreadsheet to show the appropriate levelling for Arcane Surge.

Last edited by Banana_Lee on Dec 9, 2018, 5:26:15 PM
What shield would you recommend to use (i love shield charge)
Sorry if this has been asked before and probably a nooby question anyway.

Mostly in the past when i've used golems it has been linked to CWDT. So it seems we are self casting here, wouldn't the golems get blown up quick in boss fights and just in general.. making us have to recast it so often, or am I missing something?
"
Hey

but there's one thing regardiong Hypothermia. So basically I have cold dmg on my dagger and Bacon of Ruin ofc, however I have a feeling that my damage didn't increase at all after linking it as 6th link.

The no dmg buff is specially visible on bosses, am I missing something? Maybe my cold dmg is too low to inflict chill?

Need cold damage to spells for work
"
Krork_13 wrote:
"
Hey

Need cold damage to spells for work

What's the best/cheapest way to get that? The Gear and Jewels advice doesn't really say where to get it. I assume +x-y Cold Damage to spells mod is the best thing to have?
Get any amount of x-y cold damage to spells on an abyss jewel to make hypo work

You can also get it on weapons but jewels is cheaper and easier
Last edited by shiden on Dec 9, 2018, 6:47:09 PM
How's this holding up against the actual Betrayal events? So far I've only managed to find success in this league with a raw facetanker due to the sheer amount of incoming damage and onscreen chaos.
Gear -
Spoiler

Having lots of fun on tier 8 maps with 40 deaths. The syndicate is so strong, any tips on surviving the assassin bits?
Last edited by Themasterofw on Dec 9, 2018, 7:04:30 PM
How so you are using shield in video and dual wielding on your character?And could you put in gear section what is final gem and gear setup in visuals please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info