Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

So, I notice with the POB we're taking the dual wield nodes by witch. Is the plan no longer to run with the onslaught shield?
Erm... I'm new here
So dual wield wand works?
Like, 2 Amplification Rod?
"
Mum_Chamber wrote:
love the guide Enki, thank you very much for your efforts.

sorry for the newbie question. if we are changing the movement skill to leap slam, why do we still need flame dash? if that's optional, which support gem would you recommend?

I actually asked that question earlier and Enki has answered that Leap Slam pre-3.5 was quite bad for movement. With the new patch, it's actually not too bad.

Me, I've been using Leap Slam as my primary movement but just levelling Flame Dash because I'll eventually be upgrading to daggers.
"
Lowking wrote:
"
Colamyr wrote:

However I was curious as to how "Minions deal #% increased damage" was good for this build?

Spiritual Aid is a notable passive skill that grants the player Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage. Its on the far left most of the tree.
(it comes out to 104% increased damage to the player from the tree itself)

@Lowking, Thanks! I apparently am an idiot and didn't read the full line of the skill node that said the damage also effects me. Oops.
Great guide thank you.
Going arc as a league starter for the first time. I feel pretty weak especially against the syndicate members (I'm looking at you Janus, Haku and It that fled).
I'm around level 80 with the 3 first labyrinths done having around 4k6 hp and 2.4k unreserved mana. Getting 2 shot (sometimes 1) or 3 shot if i'm lucky against syndicate members in tier 5-7 maps only with my flasks up (fortress fights are more often a meme than anything else). As expected the single target damage of arc isn't the best so that's an other issue while mapping and having these encounters.
I'm kinda lacking mobility since i'm using a staff but it's 6 linked and I don't feel that whirling blades on a caster would do much of a difference.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Dec 9, 2018, 4:13:12 PM
"
Banana_Lee wrote:
"
Mum_Chamber wrote:
love the guide Enki, thank you very much for your efforts.

sorry for the newbie question. if we are changing the movement skill to leap slam, why do we still need flame dash? if that's optional, which support gem would you recommend?

I actually asked that question earlier and Enki has answered that Leap Slam pre-3.5 was quite bad for movement. With the new patch, it's actually not too bad.

Me, I've been using Leap Slam as my primary movement but just levelling Flame Dash because I'll eventually be upgrading to daggers.

I've read that as well. however, afterwards Enki updated the guide with buffed leap slam for sceptre users. considering I'm a casual that will never have enough currency to afford those nifty daggers, I'm wondering if I will ever need flame dash.

also second question, is it a good idea to replace Mana Leech with Onslaught support on Storm Brand? especially while leveling and mapping, I'm assuming onslaught speed buffs will be handy?
Hello, I'm still leveling, and have the question: in act 6 do I need craft second(for offhand) scepter/dagger with increased spell damage or I need other affixes?
How can this build be immune to reflect? Doesnt arc reflect and wipe us?
"
How can this build be immune to reflect? Doesnt arc reflect and wipe us?

From a passive skill point you get from labyrint

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info