Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

5ex and 350 fusing :)
I'm happy now
"
PsychoBamboo wrote:
Hiya,

So got the build to lvl 84, but I just KEEP on dying. At the moment of typing this my character has over 180 deaths.

Syndicate fucks me up, red beasts fuck me up, map bosses T8+ fuck me up, everything just kills me all the time.

Im running 2 life flasks and 2 mana flasks since my mana depletes itself whenever I get hit, and the life flasks because well, you know, I need health to stay alive.

The clear speed is good tho, but this is really getting on my nerves.

The hell should I do ? Push through in the hopes that it gets better?
Got any suggestions?

May be its time to change that TR?
In fact you play 5-6k hp non facetanking build - that means that you can survive 1-2 hits not more. In other builds to kill everything you need many many ex gear, in that build you need to be the king of movement and positions...
I was reading the leveling guide and you said to keep arcange surge to level 1 for now. I accidentally leveled it to 2. When should I keep upgrading it?
Was wondering if you could explain why I would want attack speed over cast speed? Could you explain exactly what the attack speed and the cast speed is doing for the build? Sorry, I'm a newb but I've been trying to follow along as much as possible (I've been following your personal build from the stream/your character- e.g. cold snap)

Also if you could give my char the once over and lemme me know if I'm on the right path/tell me what I need to focus on next. Thanks Enki.

P.S. I know my flasks are all messed up right now, working on getting the right ones in there tomorrow.

Last edited by jujib3z on Dec 10, 2018, 2:18:09 AM
Why we don`t use both big DEX and STR points at north of tree? If we take them we don't need to find them on gearpieces. Or it`s not effective? @Enki91
Hello. Using your build and at lvl 88, smooth clear, high dmg, can take a few hits.
But if I get just stunned once, I am totally screwed.. Is there a way to work around this?
(All concidered that monsters jumps to you or tp because of syndicates)

It's crazy I just get stunlocked to deaths and that's probably my reason for dying 9/10 times
are divinarius good for mapping?
First of thanks alot for that insanely well written guide, Enki!

I lvled up quite fast during the weekend, with allmost no deaths and didnt had any problems with surviving, but that changed now when I got to T6-7 maps.
Iam about to spawn white elder now, and the syndicate mobs are killing me faster than I can flame dash away.. Anyone that could take a look at my char to help me out pointing out what could be my problem? :)

Thanks in advance!
ingame name - WetLock
Maybe it was asked but i can't find it in this thread.

How do you get your endurance charges as no gear or passive gives that ?

Cwdt+imm call but that consumes endurance charges which i am unable to obtain by following the gear/passive tree here
"
Mjuu wrote:
Maybe it was asked but i can't find it in this thread.

How do you get your endurance charges as no gear or passive gives that ?

Cwdt+imm call but that consumes endurance charges which i am unable to obtain by following the gear/passive tree here

From the Gem Setup part of the guide: Immortal Call helps surviving physical damage by temporarily giving us physical immunity. Ignore the Endurance Charge part, it has a base duration and works even without charges!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info