Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey first of all thank you for amazing build.
I have a question. Im newbie sorry about that but I want to ask. What about if we use triple herald? I mean we can pick Pendulum of Destruction and Mastermind of Discord nodes instead of Paragon of Calamity and Liege of Primordial. Will it be better or worse?
"
Theemopizza wrote:
Hi! Maybe you already answer it, but with 680+ page ofcomment I can't find my answer! Wich bandit rewards do you choose?

Kill all for the extra 2 skill points
Last edited by snwkill on Dec 9, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
"
Kutsalizm wrote:
Hey first of all thank you for amazing build.
I have a question. Im newbie sorry about that but I want to ask. What about if we use triple herald? I mean we can pick Pendulum of Destruction and Mastermind of Discord nodes instead of Paragon of Calamity and Liege of Primordial. Will it be better or worse?

Much worse, we need the unreserved mana for Mind over Matter and wouldn't really gain anything in return. Triple Herald is only something for builds with physical base damage scaling "Gain Physical as extra x Element".
twitch.tv/enkivt
"
dANNY187 wrote:
do we have any mechanic to cope with the porcupine spikes?

Yes, CWDT + Immortal Call. Honestly the same as every build.
Awesome guide, I'm loving this build so far.

However I was curious as to how "Minions deal #% increased damage" was good for this build? Does it effect Arc itself or is it because of the dual golems? Does it really add that much damage that its worth seeking out? I guess I'm just not sure how its worth going up to Spiritual Aid in the skill tree for minion damage, especially if it only applies to the golems.

Could you maybe elaborate on the thought process and reasoning on that please?

I'm sorry if you've answered this before, but sifting through 600+ pages is tough. Haha.

Thanks!
I was was reading the guide and wondering would it be better if you replace the CWDT(LvL7)+ Enfeeble(LvL10) combo with Blasphemy + Enfeeble so you can increase the curse effects and duration of the curse while making it an aura without having to be taking damage in order to activate it?

I wasnt able to find a question like this on the forum..sorry if the question sounds unintelligent. Ive only been playing off and on for two years so im still new to the game. Never got into mapping but I am attempting to with this build :)
"
MonkeyUntamed wrote:
I was was reading the guide and wondering would it be better if you replace the CWDT(LvL7)+ Enfeeble(LvL10) combo with Blasphemy + Enfeeble so you can increase the curse effects and duration of the curse while making it an aura without having to be taking damage in order to activate it?

I wasnt able to find a question like this on the forum..sorry if the question sounds unintelligent. Ive only been playing off and on for two years so im still new to the game. Never got into mapping but I am attempting to with this build :)

Monkey, I think the reason he doesn't do that is because it uses up mana reserves which we need for Mind of Matter
"
Colamyr wrote:

However I was curious as to how "Minions deal #% increased damage" was good for this build?

Spiritual Aid is a notable passive skill that grants the player Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage. Its on the far left most of the tree.
(it comes out to 104% increased damage to the player from the tree itself)
Last edited by Lowking on Dec 9, 2018, 1:50:17 PM
"
Colamyr wrote:
"
MonkeyUntamed wrote:

Monkey, I think the reason he doesn't do that is because it uses up mana reserves which we need for Mind of Matter

Thanks! That actually makes alot more sense now. XD
love the guide Enki, thank you very much for your efforts.

sorry for the newbie question. if we are changing the movement skill to leap slam, why do we still need flame dash? if that's optional, which support gem would you recommend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info