Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Why should we take Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid?
EDIT: Nevermind, I finally got what Spiritual Aid does.

I don't know if it was asked before, I'm not finding this question, so...

Why the focus on minion status on the passive lvl 80 onwards?
Is it really better to focus on the golem instead of getting elemental damage nodes?

Last edited by YunSohma on Dec 9, 2018, 9:55:31 AM
"
YunSohma wrote:
EDIT: Nevermind, I finally got what Spiritual Aid does.

I don't know if it was asked before, I'm not finding this question, so...

Why the focus on minion status on the passive lvl 80 onwards?
Is it really better to focus on the golem instead of getting elemental damage nodes?

Look it up on PoB...

This is my character, I actually rushed Spiritual Aid before Kitava because my damage was really lacking.

Read what taking away minion damage and all the nodes does against my DPS

Now compare that to the lightning nodes at the top of the tree

You actually get MORE DPS taking the minion damage nodes over the lightning nodes

Find me 11k damage in 5 nodes, not to mention easily accessible +% Minion damage on gear and you have my attention
Last edited by snwkill on Dec 9, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
do we have any mechanic to cope with the porcupine spikes?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
Crafting in this league is so powerfull

teach me ;)
How did you get elder essence worm? Chanced?
"
Suporex wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
Crafting in this league is so powerfull

teach me ;)

Just use the crafting bench :) Of course using the crafting bench at lower levels won't help as much. I still use it though. There isn't one item that I'm wearing that I haven't added additional stats to using the bench.
Guys this tree 3.4 is current new patch? Do not bother with changes tree?
@blg_RealiZe
Sick :) The crafting bench is really powerful, except for the Tabula all my current gear is still selffound with no need to upgrade thanks to that.

@dANNY187
That would be Inpulsa's, however it's still pretty expensive during the first days of league, even more so now that it's apparantly a T1 drop.

@ytko
Yeah, you need to chance/scour Elder Unset Rings. There's however multiple uniques you can hit, so it may or may not take a lot of tries.

@Ladar06
Ignore the warning, trees are updated.

---------------------------------

Finished the update. As already mentioned, it's mostly about replacing Orb of Storms with Storm Brand, and a few improvements to the guide. You can find all changes within the Changelog.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 9, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
Hi! Maybe you already answer it, but with 680+ page ofcomment I can't find my answer! Wich bandit rewards do you choose?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info