Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Ye i understand that as per mentioned somewhere before but as far as it goes for the trees is this intended or a mistake :P?
"
drinsane wrote:
Ye i understand that as per mentioned somewhere before but as far as it goes for the trees is this intended or a mistake :P?

cos he took the node (spiritual aid) and he took the minion damage 15% (lord of the dead) + 10% minion dmg instead of the x2 20% crit nodes
"
snwkill wrote:
Are 30% elemental scepters with 26% spell damage enough in act 9? I am trying to farm blood aqueducts and the damage just feels terrible. White mobs are fine but even yellows soak up damage.

I am have a terrible time finding currency on top of that so my gear is crap right now, think I found 3 chaos through act 8, usually I find way more than that...

Yea, I was about to say the same thing. I think that GGG nerfed currency drops. Normally I have about 5 to 8 chaos going into Act 6, and so far I've only found 1 chaos. It's too obvious to be RNG.

And good luck ever getting an Inpulsa. Due to the nerf and much lowered drop rate, they are now running 4 to 7 exalt and higher, even for the 1 socket no linked ones.....I'm about ready to go with another build. While this is a great starter build, I was really hoping the inpulsa was super cheap like last league. Because without the inpulsa, this build really suffers.
Last edited by Mentoya on Dec 9, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

that minion dmg Is giving me 19% increased dmg (since i do use the minion node on the top left) right?
First of, thank you so much for this guide! It's been the most fun I've had in a while to walk through PoE just machine-gunning everything :)

I was lucky enough to drop an Exalted Orb while farming Aquaduct - what particular items would you recommend to attempt to buy with it? I assume it's better to cash it in early to get a good start on maps?
"
JinSooDK wrote:
First of, thank you so much for this guide! It's been the most fun I've had in a while to walk through PoE just machine-gunning everything :)

I was lucky enough to drop an Exalted Orb while farming Aquaduct - what particular items would you recommend to attempt to buy with it? I assume it's better to cash it in early to get a good start on maps?

Your call. Exalts will slowly go up in value and easily reach over 2x the current value, so only sell it if you intend to buy something right now in order to let you map higher.
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
snwkill wrote:
Are 30% elemental scepters with 26% spell damage enough in act 9? I am trying to farm blood aqueducts and the damage just feels terrible. White mobs are fine but even yellows soak up damage.

I am have a terrible time finding currency on top of that so my gear is crap right now, think I found 3 chaos through act 8, usually I find way more than that...

Yea, I was about to say the same thing. I think that GGG nerfed currency drops. Normally I have about 5 to 8 chaos going into Act 6, and so far I've only found 1 chaos. It's too obvious to be RNG.

And good luck ever getting an Inpulsa. Due to the nerf and much lowered drop rate, they are now running 4 to 7 exalt and higher, even for the 1 socket no linked ones.....I'm about ready to go with another build. While this is a great starter build, I was really hoping the inpulsa was super cheap like last league. Because without the inpulsa, this build really suffers.

I only started playing the last few weeks of delve leauge, i played this build and had no problem finding currency and items.

I know how the rng works, but i really am struggling to find any amount of currency, really starting to hit a wall at act 7 :(
I feel like currency in the storyline and probably maps is lower, but if you play plenty of the new content (syndicate, delve and incursions) that's where a lot of stuff is dropping and balancing it out. People have been dropping mirrors like crazy in strongholds and delve, somebody dropped a 3x stack of mirrors in a syndicate stronghold already!!!
@Enki91

hi m8, I join your stream yesterday with questions about dual wield. Thanks for all the answers. This is best guide on poe forum for newbs like me, that is why after testing on Delve I decided to be my starter. In delve I played on HC and it worked great that is why that dual wield confused me a bit.

Anyway I was thinking how this guide could be improved for newbs even more:

1. If possible can you add in leveling this build -> act 6 section for how to craft useful daggers
2. Maybe add section for HC with modified passive tree and weapon/shield build.

Thanks

I was wondering if somehow we can manage to utilize Herald of Thunder and Ice together to this build. Freezing/Shocking build is what I want to play.

What can be done for this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info