Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Very nice, detailed guide. So helpful to players like me that need lots of hand holding. Thanks :)
Hey itried to import the build in Path of building but i only see the tree and like 7 gem's .. Halp ! :P
Hi, Quick question while levelling, I noticed that the Gems section still says "Flame Dash is the primary movement".

Is there any reason why Leap Slam isn't the primary given we use it to proc Fortify?
Only have 5% chance to crit with Arc in level 66 with decent items. I don't really understand the point of Elemental Overload and Controlled Destruction, isn't it just taking down my Arc crit% by a whole?

Or is the build supposed to be non-crit? Sorry I'm kinda new to this:P
While leveling, should I level up all my skill gems? Or are there any that should be kept low? Including the ones only used for some time like freezing pulse in the early game and so on.
another season and it's still one of the best build for me. Great job Enki91.
Man the syndicate members hurt so much. I got the character to level 74 and well tier 4 map bosses are proving a tad challenging. Tooltip says around 12k arc damg. I have probally around 3.2k effective life.
found a early one. Should I go farm the tabula or is the mana leech for orb of storms super important and is it the fact that I don't have it linked the reason?

gear -
Spoiler
Last edited by Themasterofw on Dec 8, 2018, 5:23:03 PM
Sorry if this has been asked, but I don't understand the Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid. They just buff your minions mostly and I just don't understand why go for that?
just started leveling. up to 40 so far. Hopefully will have more time to play this weekend. It's sad to see that Inpulsa's are going to cost us several exalt this league.
Last edited by Mentoya on Dec 8, 2018, 6:10:10 PM
hi,

Playing this again but when you go to passives Act 6 you have 4 points in to casting speed but when dual wielding. Is that correct? why is that?

PS. I have downloaded your passives link for 3.5 so it is updated version...

Thansk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info