Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

At the top of the guide the red text says "Ignore any outdated Passive Tree warnings, they're updated for 3.5!" but the passive trees are 3.4 versions.

Is the warning there because none of the new passives not present in the 3.5 version are utilized? Which, of course, would mean that it doesn't matter that the links are to the old version.
"
GreenVortex wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked, but I don't understand the Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid. They just buff your minions mostly and I just don't understand why go for that?

69% increased damage for golem and for us (Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you).
I'm having issues with regards to survivability. Currently I only really struggle during syndicate encounters and I'm not sure of how to deal with them. Decoy totem works fine when they're below 3 stars but once I encounter syndicate members 3 stars they tend to just kill the totem faster than I can recast it and end up hitting me and killing me in 1-2 hits. I'm currently testing out using grace but then there's a mana issue so it probably isn't that viable. Hopefully you can give some tips regarding this issue.
Hello guys!
Im new player, and i dont know, we should always keep cast when damage taken and enfeblee at a maximum level ?( 7 and 10 ??) Why ? thanks
Are 30% elemental scepters with 26% spell damage enough in act 9? I am trying to farm blood aqueducts and the damage just feels terrible. White mobs are fine but even yellows soak up damage.

I am have a terrible time finding currency on top of that so my gear is crap right now, think I found 3 chaos through act 8, usually I find way more than that...
"
Shinryu59 wrote:
Hello guys!
Im new player, and i dont know, we should always keep cast when damage taken and enfeblee at a maximum level ?( 7 and 10 ??) Why ? thanks

This is done to increase the rate at which the Cast When Damage Taken (CWDT) support activates the Enfeeble skill.

The higher the level of CWDT, the more damage you have to take to activate it. Keeping it at level 7 allows it to activate more often.

The reason Enfeeble is no higher than level 10 is because CWDT can only support gems of a certain required level.

With a required level of 50, Level 10 Enfeeble matches the maximum required level gem that a level 7 CWDT can support.
"
ZerowGG wrote:
Im stuck at a spot and im not sure what to do

From the Act 1 Leveling Guide:
"‣ Throw away Freezing Pulse and craft a +1 Lightning Gem Wand/Sceptre"

I cant find anywhere to craft. Ive asked around and everyone is saying to go to my hideout but the map says I have to complete some quests in act 2 to get my personal hideout. Any idea where I can craft this?

Magic Sceptre/Wand x1
Ruby Ring (for +1 to Fire Gems) or Topaz Ring (for +1 to Lightning Gems) or Sapphire Ring (for +1 to Cold Gems)
Orb of Alteration ×1

sell this to any vendor
started this build on betrayal HC earlier.

Absolutely steamrolling and enjoying all the content.

I am a returning player from 2 years ago when there were only 4 acts lol... Currently in A5 no issues thus far and my gear is terribad
@Enki91, firstly your leveling trees link back to the 3.4 I guess you know that already or updated them already (the ones on the leveling guide) but just mentioning cause I noticed bit late that one, second and bit important and might be again on me the mistake, if you go on path of building you go spell critical chance -> spell critical chance on that node and you go up to intelligence (that's how it's move till act 10 if you select on bottom), and then after act 10 when you select level 80 ti goes from minion damage -> lord of the dead -> intelligence is this intended ?

Sorry for wall of text thank you for your hard work again.
Last edited by drinsane on Dec 8, 2018, 9:44:11 PM
"
drinsane wrote:
@Enki91, firstly your leveling trees link back to the 3.4 I guess you know that already or updated them already (the ones on the leveling guide) but just mentioning cause I noticed bit late that one, second and bit important and might be again on me the mistake, if you go on path of building you go spell critical chance -> spell critical chance on that node and you go up to intelligence (that's how it's move till act 10 if you select on bottom), and then after act 10 when you select level 80 ti goes from minion damage -> lord of the dead -> intelligence is this intended ?

Sorry for wall of text thank you for your hard work again.

he respec and took spiritual aid (increase and reduction on minion dmg applies to u too)
so any minion dmg increase is global dmg increase now
Last edited by duabijitelur on Dec 8, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info