Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
UtherSRG wrote:
"
illusiiOnz wrote:
Should we level all gems to level 20?

Most yes. CwDT and Immortal Call should be held at 12 and 14 respectively. This way we balance how much damage is needed to trigger; too high a level and we don't get protected often enough, while too low and we don't get adequate guarding.

Also Wave of Conviction should be kept low. I have mine at 6. This is only needed to proc Exposure. Too high and we risk physical reflect damage.

gOT IT.

tHANK yOU
"
UtherSRG wrote:
"
illusiiOnz wrote:
Should we level all gems to level 20?

Most yes. CwDT and Immortal Call should be held at 12 and 14 respectively. This way we balance how much damage is needed to trigger; too high a level and we don't get protected often enough, while too low and we don't get adequate guarding.

Also Wave of Conviction should be kept low. I have mine at 6. This is only needed to proc Exposure. Too high and we risk physical reflect damage.

Got it, Thanks!
After finishing Act 10, I found myself dying more easily, so I made a few changes to my build. I added Spark, Pierce Support, Spell Echo Support, and Knockback Support. It's quite amusing to use Knockback to keep enemies at a distance while Pierce Support allows the spells to penetrate through to enemies in the back. It's an illogical way to attack, and even though the damage output is low on paper, it's actually quite entertaining to use in practice.

I might not be able to reply because I'm having trouble using the bulletin board. I'm sorry.
Last edited by sumotya on Apr 22, 2023, 12:20:29 PM
Thanks for the awesome build! As a noob it's helped me immensely. I'm just getting into the early map progression now.

Couple questions/comments for you.

Why doesn't this build include a golem while leveling? I had an extra blue slot while leveling and found a lightning golem to be quite helpful taking some of the hits and boosting my attack speed a bit. I'm looking at switching to chaos or fire golem now that my cast speed is pretty low already. Is it a mistake to keep using a golem as long as I have room for it? (Until I have a 6L staff and chest it's easy to have an extra socket on a 5L 6S item)

I get there is no room for a golem in the final build but I found it quite helpful right now.

At the start I also found lightning tendrils + orb of storms to be way better than spark for rare and unique bosses with lots of health, up until I could get arc of course. Not sure if I'm just using spark wrong or if this might be a helpful addition for early level noobs like myself.
Can someone help me what should I level in atlas passives? I've maxed out essences and harvest (for horticrafting the staff), but now that I've finished the craft, should I reallocate elsewhere? Thanks!
"
szukir1996 wrote:
Can someone help me what should I level in atlas passives? I've maxed out essences and harvest (for horticrafting the staff), but now that I've finished the craft, should I reallocate elsewhere? Thanks!

The website https://poe-atlas.com/ is a good resource for deciding on Atlas passives.
Hey. I'm new to this build and I just got a drop from act 2 of a vaal zone which is Vaal Arc. I don't know if I should use it or not. Any help?
"
godeshot wrote:
Hey. I'm new to this build and I just got a drop from act 2 of a vaal zone which is Vaal Arc. I don't know if I should use it or not. Any help?

Vaal Arc is not helpful to this build. If a vaal gem is not listed in the build, it is not helpful.
2 Things
1) I made a post in frustration that I later tried to delete about how this build felt bad. I'm a new player and I was having trouble getting through my final lab. I tried to remove it, could not, but want to apologize for bringing negativity to the thread.

2) I'm kind of stuck at around T13-14 maps. I can get through them, but with multiple deaths and I'm sure where to go from here. I know a need a watcher's eye and a cluster gem, but those are a bit pricey for me at the moment. Can you take a look at my PoB and give me any other tips as immediate priorities for what to do?

https://pastebin.com/hXaK0cjE

Thanks!
"
zarkonian wrote:
2) I'm kind of stuck at around T13-14 maps. I can get through them, but with multiple deaths and I'm sure where to go from here. I know a need a watcher's eye and a cluster gem, but those are a bit pricey for me at the moment. Can you take a look at my PoB and give me any other tips as immediate priorities for what to do?

https://pastebin.com/hXaK0cjE

Thanks!

You really should dig to find the cluster jewels as they are the first step in the endgame build.

Crown of the Inward Eye is not recommended for this build. Look at the Endgame (Tier 14+) Progression portion of the build. Follow it step by step. The helmet I'm building will be only a small step down in dps but a huge step up in elemental resistances, which will be important when I switch to The Annihilating Light.

Endgame can be a long haul. Enjoy the game. Run the Chaos recipe as much as you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info