Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

(Sorry I couldnt figure out how to respond directly t your post).

Great thanks. I'm having trouble finding them in trade because of the way that stats are accounted for in the filters on the trade site.

I also don't quite understand what he says about crafting them in harvest.

Could you explain both/either of these?

Thanks
About the rings. In the PoB there are only double resistance rings with crafted third resistance. For endgame we can buy life, triple res rings with open prefeix to benchcraft "Non-Channelling Skills have -x to Total Mana Cost"
Wouldnt it be a super huge benefit, so we can drop the mana cost of 34 to 17. That should give some room to get some skill points back we use for mana sustian.
playing this in standard league, no new Voice of the Storm in the trade, any options to replace it with?
hello,
i started an arc witch with enkis guide as a first character 2 months before crucible started and leveled it without a problem to 95.
now i tried to do the same in the league and got to level 85 fairly easy, but problems started. i get 1 or 2 shot a lot and just dont feel very safe and cant really progress. i even got a decoy totem because i am scared :(
i cant hardly kill any boss in a level 11 map, they just kill me too quickly.
could someone please check out my build and gear? i tried to follow the guide as well as i could, but it feels as if i am doing something massively wrong.
thanks, if somebody has the time.
"
zarkonian wrote:
(Sorry I couldnt figure out how to respond directly t your post).

Click the "Q" to the right. Sometimes it fails to preload the quote, so just cancel and try again.

"
Great thanks. I'm having trouble finding them in trade because of the way that stats are accounted for in the filters on the trade site.

Yeah, I understand that searching for cluster jewels is probably the hardest search on the trade site. Here's a quick search to get you in the ballpark: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/n0wlXjRu0 Run this, then manual search for "Added small passive skills grant: 12% increased Lightning Damage".

"
I also don't quite understand what he says about crafting them in harvest.

For Harvest craft, you'd stat with an iLvl 50 Large cluster that already has the right number of passives and increased Lightning damage, then use your Horticrafting Bench and slam "Reforge a Rare item with random modifiers, including a Lightning modifier"
"
Steve_H wrote:
About the rings. In the PoB there are only double resistance rings with crafted third resistance. For endgame we can buy life, triple res rings with open prefeix to benchcraft "Non-Channelling Skills have -x to Total Mana Cost"
Wouldnt it be a super huge benefit, so we can drop the mana cost of 34 to 17. That should give some room to get some skill points back we use for mana sustian.

If , when you get to Step 4.6 in build crafting, you are capped at 75% in two of your elemental resistances while wielding The Annihilating Light (which reduces Elemental Resistances by 60-70%), then yes, go ahead and reduce the mana cost, or stack on more chaos resistance. But if you are looking at endgame rings and aren't using TAL, then you are losing a large amount of damage output.
"
UtherSRG wrote:
"
Steve_H wrote:

If , when you get to Step 4.6 in build crafting, you are capped at 75% in two of your elemental resistances while wielding The Annihilating Light (which reduces Elemental Resistances by 60-70%), then yes, go ahead and reduce the mana cost, or stack on more chaos resistance. But if you are looking at endgame rings and aren't using TAL, then you are losing a large amount of damage output.

I am not sure, if its worth it to invest in chaos res, altough i would say i really die a lot to chaos damage. So two res + chaos on chaos amethyst base will indeed give a high amount of chaos res. Using catalysts would surely max chaos res, right?
But on the other hand we could get about 1.5mio dps if we go crazy (if its even possible in not that crazy efforts) and craft ourself a shaper based opal ring with lightning damage against shocked enemies and cast speed. On the top we use Turbulent Catalysts. And still have open two suffixes for res.
Hey, so far im enjoying the build but i got a problem with ailments.Chilled and other ailments hurt my map clear speed way too much.Is there any way to get ailment immunity with this build except Brine King pantheon? Thank you so much for the build.
Please someone enlighten me. Do we continue to use hypothermia support gem and awakened elemental focus for galvanic field? Galvanic field cant shock and awakened elemental focus cant inflict elemental ailments.
Great guide, having a lot of fun as my first character.
Question, how about flame dash instead? It's faster and helps a lot with positioning on bosses. Does lighting warp offer something more I'm missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info