Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

This build sucks

Annihilating Light Staff doesn't actually do much damage and you lose a LOT of defense by equipping it. Also 2H items on the whole sucks and this build has little in the way of survivability.

Why can't these people post a normal build for once? a lightning arc build with a Mjolner or something that makes sense a Mjolner and a Shield

Why does this game make 0 sense at all you have lightning build but no Mjolner?

And no cyclone option for this build which makes it boring and gets you killed a lot quicker since you are usually stationary.
Last edited by KingHadu on Apr 20, 2023, 11:50:42 AM
"
Porev wrote:

I personally played with WoC+Hextouch+Conductivity setup for exposure and curse application and Flame Dash for mobility. When I finally rolled exposure on my gloves I made a switch to fully linked Lightning Warp setup for mobility and self-cast Conductivity for curse, just as Enki intended. Self-cast Conductivity is surprisingly good: it's targeted, has significant AoE and with our investment into cast speed it's almost instant. No pinpoint aim required. WoC is much much more clunky in comparison.

It seems our playstyles differ a lot. I'm not playing any more than two buffs period. Casting GF beforehand, then WoC as you approach the pack and finally Conductivity when it's just the rare left sounds like a total waste of time. I'll stick to some QoL gems like hextouch and cwdt thank you.
Last edited by LuLu_M97 on Apr 20, 2023, 3:23:35 PM
"
KingHadu wrote:
This build sucks

Annihilating Light Staff doesn't actually do much damage and you lose a LOT of defense by equipping it. Also 2H items on the whole sucks and this build has little in the way of survivability.

Why can't these people post a normal build for once? a lightning arc build with a Mjolner or something that makes sense a Mjolner and a Shield

Why does this game make 0 sense at all you have lightning build but no Mjolner?

And no cyclone option for this build which makes it boring and gets you killed a lot quicker since you are usually stationary.

No need to be rude about it. Just find a build that checks off the boxes you're looking for then, like https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3289788
^ Ok thanks I should have gone templar I thought witch is elemental with plenty lightning damage so it would have made sense to go witch for mjolner cyclone ooh well.
"
LuLu_M97 wrote:
"
Porev wrote:

I personally played with WoC+Hextouch+Conductivity setup for exposure and curse application and Flame Dash for mobility. When I finally rolled exposure on my gloves I made a switch to fully linked Lightning Warp setup for mobility and self-cast Conductivity for curse, just as Enki intended. Self-cast Conductivity is surprisingly good: it's targeted, has significant AoE and with our investment into cast speed it's almost instant. No pinpoint aim required. WoC is much much more clunky in comparison.

It seems our playstyles differ a lot. I'm not playing any more than two buffs period. Casting GF beforehand, then WoC as you approach the pack and finally Conductivity when it's just the rare left sounds like a total waste of time. I'll stick to some QoL gems like hextouch and cwdt thank you.

You misunderstood me. Sorry if I worded my previous post poorly. I don't like excessive keypresses either.

First of all, I'm not saying you should use Wave of Conviction and Conductivity separately. I was talking about making a WoC + Hextouch + Conductivity setup, so when you cast WoC and it hits, it automatically applies Conductivity. So, two key presses: GF and WoC.
When you obtain a glove implicit which makes Arc autoapply Exposure (the thing we use WoC for) you don't need WoC anymore. You can throw it away with Hextouch support and use Conductivity directly. It's still two key presses: GF and Conductivity. But casting Conductivity is less clunkier than casting WoC so that's an increase in QoL. This also frees you two sockets.

Second, I'm not insisting on using WoC/Curse on every pack or even on every rare, that is a waste of time indeed. If you have enough damage, most rares go pop without Exposure and curses.

I'm just saying that removing useful supports from GF and replacing them with QoL gems will lead to ~15% total DPS loss. If you seek low intensity gameplay and it's okay for you, that's completely fine.
Last edited by Porev on Apr 20, 2023, 4:33:27 PM
"
Porev wrote:

First of all, I'm not saying you should use Wave of Conviction and Conductivity separately. I was talking about making a WoC + Hextouch + Conductivity setup, so when you cast WoC and it hits, it automatically applies Conductivity. So, two key presses: GF and WoC.
When you obtain a glove implicit which makes Arc autoapply Exposure (the thing we use WoC for) you don't need WoC anymore. You can throw it away with Hextouch support and use Conductivity directly. It's still two key presses: GF and Conductivity. But casting Conductivity is less clunkier than casting WoC so that's an increase in QoL. This also frees you two sockets.

Second, I'm not insisting on using WoC/Curse on every pack or even on every rare, that is a waste of time indeed. If you have enough damage, most rares go pop without Exposure and curses.

I'm just saying that removing useful supports from GF and replacing them with QoL gems will lead to ~15% total DPS loss. If you seek low intensity gameplay and it's okay for you, that's completely fine.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I agree that WoC with hextouch is clunky. I felt like asking here first cause I'm too busy to check the numbers right now. Also not on my pc. Thanks anyway
I dont believe the pob is updated correctly for the End Game maps. The early maps is 102 passives while endgame is 117 passives, yet I only see 7 extra nodes added. Dont know where to put all the jewels either. I only see one socket for large and 3 regular. But im a noob so maybe im missing something?
"
illusiiOnz wrote:
Should we level all gems to level 20?

Most yes. CwDT and Immortal Call should be held at 12 and 14 respectively. This way we balance how much damage is needed to trigger; too high a level and we don't get protected often enough, while too low and we don't get adequate guarding.

Also Wave of Conviction should be kept low. I have mine at 6. This is only needed to proc Exposure. Too high and we risk physical reflect damage.
"
andrava wrote:
Hello

I need help about mana.
I have 4 aura so i need to put mana mastery 12% increased mana reservation efficiency of skill that's normal?

No. We switched to Vitality instead of Clarity. Vitality reserves a small flat amount of mana, so we no longer need the mana mastery. Instead, take life mastery: Skills Cost Life instead of 30% of Mana Cost.
"
viperx08 wrote:
I dont believe the pob is updated correctly for the End Game maps. The early maps is 102 passives while endgame is 117 passives, yet I only see 7 extra nodes added. Dont know where to put all the jewels either. I only see one socket for large and 3 regular. But im a noob so maybe im missing something?

You will socket a large cluster jewel. In that you will socket a small cluster jewel. Your tree will extend up into those cluster jewels. There is where the missing points go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info