Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
zethson wrote:
No, the voice of the storm with vampirism and lucky

Just search for the amulet by name, you'll have to anoint it with oils to get vampirism.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/Q4GeSw
Last edited by cracktr0 on Apr 18, 2023, 1:26:24 PM
"
cracktr0 wrote:
Whew! Using this build is the first time I've been able to consistently clear red maps! I had some mana issues when I made the switch to vitality, so I made a few slight deviations in the tree and crafted reduced mana cost on skills.

I know I need to 6 link my annihilating light, and get inpulsas as well, and I need 1 more level to hit the "30% of mana cost as life", other than that can anyone make any suggestions on gear upgrades or what I should prioritize next?

If you don't mind me asking, what changes to the tree did you make?
Should we level all gems to level 20?
Hi all, this is a good crucible passives for Annihilating Light ?

Annihilating Light

What is the point of Hypothermia in this build how does it even work? how useful is it?
If someone needs 10 more dexterity you can skill two points below sanctity instead of two points just one connection on the left.

"
KingHadu wrote:
What is the point of Hypothermia in this build how does it even work? how useful is it?

Its a gem for huge damage. Though we skill "Shape of Winter" we chill enemies.
Cool build can i change one flask with bottled faith,and which one could i change it with ? thanks
Hello

I need help about mana.
I have 4 aura so i need to put mana mastery 12% increased mana reservation efficiency of skill that's normal?
Hello,

build feels great! Question though. How important is the GF setup? I am a lazy duud and am okay with casting a buff and popping a flask or two before engaging a pack but that's about it. I absolutely hate having to aim for curses so here's an idea: how about instead of the mentioned links for GF we link it to hextouch-conductivity first to automate the process? Since GF procs on the enemy that is hit with Arc and all...most likely a beefy rare, so boom instant curse for him. And of course any surviving trash mobs that are still around. Or does it lose too much dps that way?
I've also never played WoC without linking it to CWDT so that's that. Say, what is an optimal level to keep Wave at? I have multiple +1 to lvl cause league mechanic and what not lol.

Edit: mana problems, even with double inspiration. Running Clarity for the extra regen otherwise it's not enough. Problem is with clarity and vitality the mana pool isn't really there. Talking 40-60 mana at best. It would be enough if it wasn't for the constant increase in cost of skills like Arc and movement for example as you level them up... sigh Would another mana mastery solve this? I can't exactly make the switch from reservation efficiency to regen on Deep Thoughts cause 4 auras lol.
Last edited by LuLu_M97 on Apr 20, 2023, 3:35:34 PM
"
LuLu_M97 wrote:
Hello,

Build feels great! Question though. How important is the GF setup? I am a lazy duud and am okay with casting a buff and popping a flask or two before engaging a pack but that's about it. I absolutely hate having to aim for curses so here's an idea: how about instead of the mentioned links for GF we link it to hextouch-conductivity first to automate the process? Since GF procs on the enemy that is hit with Arc and all...most likely a beefy rare, so boom instant curse for him. And of course any surviving trash mobs that are still around. Or does it lose too much dps that way?
I've also never played WoC without linking it to CWDT so that's that. Say, what is an optimal level to keep Wave at? I have multiple +1 to lvl cause league mechanic and what not lol.

Quite important. GF is around 1/3 of our DPS. It also provides a damage over time-like effect, allowing us to deal some of our damage while repositioning or being on the run. In my case throwing away two damage links from GF results in a 15% total DPS loss.

I personally played with WoC+Hextouch+Conductivity setup for exposure and curse application and Flame Dash for mobility. When I finally rolled exposure on my gloves I made a switch to fully linked Lightning Warp setup for mobility and self-cast Conductivity for curse, just as Enki intended. Self-cast Conductivity is surprisingly good: it's targeted, has significant AoE and with our investment into cast speed it's almost instant. No pinpoint aim required. WoC is much much more clunky in comparison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info