Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello,
Great Build! Playing it again, but I'm having issues with mana. I'm running out of mana quick even with determination off. any idea?

Thank You,
Hello ,
I'm a new player to this game and your build has helped me a lot ,
Still in leveling process, however one thing is not clear for me ,
At which point should I swap my wands to staff ? In act to acy process you are Talking about geting wands , however in endgame build I see a staff there ,
So should I wait untill i get staff from the build at the end game or should I swap earlier ?
Btw What is the difference in wapons your are wearing ?
Thanks a lot !
I love this build, its really fun! However i'm also have a lot of mana issues. Ive had to get mana regen and res on jewels and sacrifice damage by not getting cast speed so i can put life/mana mods. Even if i could cast a lot faster, i can barely sustain mana as it is. Im running determination, vitality, and wrath. I kinda feel like I need all of them pretty badly ;_; how did you get your mana to regen so fast? Im pretty sure im running the updated version. Im a returning player so apologies if im missing really obvious things
Can i get more precision on the flask ? would it be more efficient to get charge on critical strike and auto consume when full charges ??
"
Punkledunk wrote:

However i'm also have a lot of mana issues.

You can switch 3 points % max life to Deep Thoughts and 12% mana reservation efficiency.

"
illusiiOnz wrote:

but I'm having issues with mana. I'm running out of mana quick even with determination off. any idea?

If you get Dynamo on your way to Constitution it should be fine. Meanwhile get rid of those 2 points HP/ES and one jewel socket. Maybe its enough.
I am a new player and tried to stick as close to the build guide as i can. I am at the end of act 10 and get the feeling I die way to often (just finfished the story and die a lot in the 3rd labyrinth). Trying to find out what the cause it, i saw in Path of Building that this build has 6.8k Armour in Act 10. My build has like 1.2k. I experimented with different armour and dont think I can achieve 6k Armour by any means. My build with level 76 https://pobb.in/28_QoDD6x1vz .
The reason for my many deaths may also lie in my lack of skill. I just have no clue and any help is apreciated.
Last edited by kin008 on May 1, 2023, 7:48:56 PM
"
Steve_H wrote:
"
Punkledunk wrote:

However i'm also have a lot of mana issues.

You can switch 3 points % max life to Deep Thoughts and 12% mana reservation efficiency.

"
illusiiOnz wrote:

but I'm having issues with mana. I'm running out of mana quick even with determination off. any idea?

If you get Dynamo on your way to Constitution it should be fine. Meanwhile get rid of those 2 points HP/ES and one jewel socket. Maybe its enough.

will try it, thanks.
Amazing how much this build can do
"
Steve_H wrote:
Please someone enlighten me. Do we continue to use hypothermia support gem and awakened elemental focus for galvanic field? Galvanic field cant shock and awakened elemental focus cant inflict elemental ailments.

I think yeah, because after the 4th ascendancy were you go for the middle tree branch, I got a serious dps spike even if the ingame menu does not calculate it.
"
Poteyt0 wrote:
Hello ,
I'm a new player to this game and your build has helped me a lot ,
Still in leveling process, however one thing is not clear for me ,
At which point should I swap my wands to staff ? In act to acy process you are Talking about geting wands , however in endgame build I see a staff there ,
So should I wait untill i get staff from the build at the end game or should I swap earlier ?
Btw What is the difference in wapons your are wearing ?
Thanks a lot !

It's OK if you are still using dual wands at the start of your white mapping if they are good ones. At that point keep farming/trading until you get around 50 chaos to buy agnerod west 5L. That staff will curry your leveling and mapping all the way to early early red maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info