Porev wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:
Updated the build slightly for better survivability! Here's a short summary:

- Vitality replaces Clarity
- Surge of Vigour instead of Infused Flesh
- Deep Thoughts, Dynamo, 5 Mana/s Mastery and 30% Skill Cost to Life Mastery
- Static Blows as anoint to hit 65% shocks more consistently

Please get the newest POB and change to the new setup!

According to my character's PoB differences, changing to the new setup costs 1 more point, adds 5% more DPS, gives better shock values on tanky rares and bosses and bumps Life Regeneration from 350 to around 700 but I lose 300 flat Life, 50% Recoup and 3% Life Recovery on Kill. The latter really saves my skin in high pressure situations like Abyss, Breach and whatnot. Is 350 additional life regen worth it?

To be fair, you can view it as a series of different switches where you can do them individually.

Vampirism -> Static Blows
Infused Flesh cluster -> Surge of Vigour cluster
Scion life wheel + clarity -> Deep Thoughts + Vitality + 30% of skill cost as life

So if you want to keep Vampirism then you can do that and only sacrifice the damage of Static Blows.
"
HCHB wrote:

To be fair, you can view it as a series of different switches where you can do them individually.

Vampirism -> Static Blows
Infused Flesh cluster -> Surge of Vigour cluster
Scion life wheel + clarity -> Deep Thoughts + Vitality + 30% of skill cost as life

So if you want to keep Vampirism then you can do that and only sacrifice the damage of Static Blows.

Fair enough, though Life Recoup on Vampirism then feels like a waste if I'm not investing in Life Recoup in general. I'll definitely experiment with different setups. Maybe I underestimate the significance of Life Regen vs Recoup.

Thanks!
"
UtherSRG wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:
Updated the build slightly for better survivability! Here's a short summary:

- Vitality replaces Clarity
- Surge of Vigour instead of Infused Flesh
- Deep Thoughts, Dynamo, 5 Mana/s Mastery and 30% Skill Cost to Life Mastery
- Static Blows as anoint to hit 65% shocks more consistently

With Vitality having a much lower reservation cost than Clarity, can we ditch the 12% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills?

Indeed, looks like it's not needed any longer. I'll switch it to the Cast Speed mastery.
twitch.tv/enkivt
I can't find this amulet with this mods when trading. What am I doing wrong?
So i did the build update to add vitality and im pretty sure ive got the talents right am i supposed to run out of mana while spamming lighting warp?
I'm grateful for all the work you've done on this but this build just feels bad.
"
TheC0pyNinja wrote:
So i did the build update to add vitality and im pretty sure ive got the talents right am i supposed to run out of mana while spamming lighting warp?

Your profile is on private status, so we can not check your build.
Whew! Using this build is the first time I've been able to consistently clear red maps! I had some mana issues when I made the switch to vitality, so I made a few slight deviations in the tree and crafted reduced mana cost on skills.

I know I need to 6 link my annihilating light, and get inpulsas as well, and I need 1 more level to hit the "30% of mana cost as life", other than that can anyone make any suggestions on gear upgrades or what I should prioritize next?
"
zethson wrote:
I can't find this amulet with this mods when trading. What am I doing wrong?

Do you mean a Step 6 +1 amulet? Here's a search I made: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/gD4PJKghQ
No, the voice of the storm with vampirism and lucky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info