Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
sny83 wrote:
"
Soulhassorrow wrote:
Just wondering what people's tooltip phys dmg reduction is without flask up? Also would stormbrand benefit from being slotted in this helm i fossil crafted yesterday and should i swap out controlled destruction/conc effect for other support gems? Already have culling strike on whirling blades.
don't ask me how long it took me to hit the double shape double delve mods lol....

Grats, that's a sick helm! Why would you use Controlled Destruction linked to Storm Brand, though? It just makes proccing Elemental Overload that much harder, which is the main reason the skill is in the build. I would replace that gem with Increased Duration (which affects both Storm Brand and Arcane Surge and is very useful in fights like Uber Elder where you have to reposition all the time, saving you time by not having to reapply SB that often) Culling Strike (even though you have it linked to WB, it's safer to be able to proc it from a distance) or Faster Casting for more procs per sec to get EO up faster. Onslaught Support also works, which means you can get the movement speed + chill immunity craft on your boots for even more safety.

I would also swap out Concentrated Effect for Blind, which makes Syndicate and some bosses much less scary. Your Storm Brand probably already one-shots white mobs, so might as well give it more utility versus tougher opponents.

thanks bro, gonna swap out for blind/increase duration!!!
Hey guys, I play on xbox so I have no way of linking the item but this thread has been super helpful! I'm starting to move away from using scepters and got my first level 85 shaper fiend dagger to craft. I hit the 20% elemental as chaos roll and when I regaled it I hit "socketed gems supported by level 20 controlled destruction " which adds 60% increased skill damage also now am I supposed to annul this off? It's a prefix so that would leave me with room for only one more prefix which I'm assuming I would do as straight gain non chaos damage as extra chaos damage rather than the hybrid mod? This would leave me without being able to add the flat lightning damage but would give me a 4 link for the golems and totem. So my question is should I annul this or did I get lucky? I'm not sure where to go from here before multi crafting it.
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:
Hey guys, I play on xbox so I have no way of linking the item but this thread has been super helpful! I'm starting to move away from using scepters and got my first level 85 shaper fiend dagger to craft. I hit the 20% elemental as chaos roll and when I regaled it I hit "socketed gems supported by level 20 controlled destruction " which adds 60% increased skill damage also now am I supposed to annul this off? It's a prefix so that would leave me with room for only one more prefix which I'm assuming I would do as straight gain non chaos damage as extra chaos damage rather than the hybrid mod? This would leave me without being able to add the flat lightning damage but would give me a 4 link for the golems and totem. So my question is should I annul this or did I get lucky? I'm not sure where to go from here before multi crafting it.

don't annul, just multicraft it
Your 60% spell damage controlled destruction mod will replace "50% spell damage and 6% non-chaos as extra chaos hybrid". It's slightly worse, but I don't think it's worth to risk especially if you don't have a lot of currency
Just don't socket your storm brand into that weapon
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

don't annul, just multicraft it
Your 60% spell damage controlled destruction mod will replace "50% spell damage and 6% non-chaos as extra chaos hybrid". It's slightly worse, but I don't think it's worth to risk especially if you don't have a lot of currency
Just don't socket your storm brand into that weapon

Well I still have 1 prefix left, should I use that to craft the % non chaos damage since this one is higher than the hybrid ? Or do flat lightning instead?
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

Well I still have 1 prefix left, should I use that to craft the % non chaos damage since this one is higher than the hybrid ? Or do flat lightning instead?

flat lightning and 10-11% non-chaos mods give exactly the same DPS
I always craft flat lightning, it's cheaper
Hi,

I started a new character and so I'm selling some of my stuff. If anybody is interested, pm me or I will be online tonight at around 8 pm CET, maybe even before that for a few hours.

I sell both my daggers for 6 ex each and an +2 duration gems Impulsa (for vaal arc) with another useful implicit and two white sockets for 17 ex, that should be very fair prices:

Alright i've done a bit of tuning with cheap price ofc(im poor).

Am I still missing major thing?
"
ShawnDream wrote:

I wish they covered the other tier 13+ bosses, where it feels like sometimes I sweat blood chasing minions all around the map (and vice versa) and other times spires and zappy wipe them out in 3 seconds flat.

I've found this spreadsheet extremely useful!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BQVhe_4f2ujyzhQ9uKbAkU_j1bOUKCDxpjwdVx8MfV4/htmlview?sle=true#

I've had it bookmarked for the last 3 leagues and the guy has kept it updated.
Hey guys this is my first character that I got to Maps with, can anyone look at my build and let me know how to progress further? The guide says before starting maps make sure to cap elemental resistances but I currently don't have the currency to do so, I think my daggers are fine, but I'm not sure where to go farm if I shouldn't be starting Maps right away. thx
Last edited by VBKplays on Feb 12, 2019, 4:12:50 PM
This is also my first time playing POE. Made my first character based off this guide and then did my own thing for a bit, and looked at the "what to upgrade next" portion. Currently, grinding to get a lvl 21 arc. Mind if someone goes over my gear to make recommendations? My bank roll is bascially 2 ex, 1 annul, 15 blessed, 4 divine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info