Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
ShawnDream wrote:
Spoiler
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Depends on the player I guess, some people just don't want to learn game mechanics and properly react to threats.

I know my gear is cheap and old (1ex and about 200 chaos, mostly bought many levels ago), but because the build is noob friendly I walk into each map's boss with no idea when to burn and what to dodge. (A couple times I even rolled onto the next map before realizing the real boss was behind a different door/portal and I have to redo for credit).

Is there a good site to learn these other than by sweat and xp loss? A reference on making money other than the chaos recipe would also help your beginner audience. :)

"
Cyanold wrote:

The way I see shaper spire gloves setup is we would need get lot of resist from somewhere lets say Amulet, which would loss about 30-45% spell damage from there.

Even as a 4 link spire seemed to do a lot more boss damage than my (dodging single target) arc, if you have not tried it, you should, and then consider whether aiming for gloves with a 5 or 6 link might e worth 50% elsewhere.

Hey it's still my guide :(

Jokes aside, your best bet will be checking Engineering Eternity's Youtube channel and the boss guides on poelab, my youtube videos also have some miniguides for each fight in their description. However, it will still be a different thing to experience the fights on your own and learning by trial & error how to play around it. This is what I want to encourage with this build and one of the two reasons why it's not a "facetank everything while holding down your main skill key" build, which wouldn't teach shit about this game.

Teaching people all the ways of how to make currency is a huge topic on its own and would require atleast another guide of this size, and I don't have the time or all the background knowledge for this. Narrowing it down to 1-2 methods is also no option, this guide is already at the forum post limit and with how many people evidently follow this guide, those chosen methods would quickly become unprofitable. Personally I make currency by just playing without specifically aiming to make currency, works well for me for years now.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Just wondering what people's tooltip phys dmg reduction is without flask up? Also would stormbrand benefit from being slotted in this helm i fossil crafted yesterday and should i swap out controlled destruction/conc effect for other support gems? Already have culling strike on whirling blades.
don't ask me how long it took me to hit the double shape double delve mods lol....
"
Soulhassorrow wrote:
Just wondering what people's tooltip phys dmg reduction is without flask up? Also would stormbrand benefit from being slotted in this helm i fossil crafted yesterday and should i swap out controlled destruction/conc effect for other support gems? Already have culling strike on whirling blades.
don't ask me how long it took me to hit the double shape double delve mods lol....

Grats, that's a sick helm! Why would you use Controlled Destruction linked to Storm Brand, though? It just makes proccing Elemental Overload that much harder, which is the main reason the skill is in the build. I would replace that gem with Increased Duration (which affects both Storm Brand and Arcane Surge and is very useful in fights like Uber Elder where you have to reposition all the time, saving you time by not having to reapply SB that often) Culling Strike (even though you have it linked to WB, it's safer to be able to proc it from a distance) or Faster Casting for more procs per sec to get EO up faster. Onslaught Support also works, which means you can get the movement speed + chill immunity craft on your boots for even more safety.

I would also swap out Concentrated Effect for Blind, which makes Syndicate and some bosses much less scary. Your Storm Brand probably already one-shots white mobs, so might as well give it more utility versus tougher opponents.
where do i get all the crafting mods for daggers like double damage mod, max cast speed, flat lightning and hybrid mod? do i hace to find the recipes randomly?
"
wtfdude wrote:
where do i get all the crafting mods for daggers like double damage mod, max cast speed, flat lightning and hybrid mod? do i hace to find the recipes randomly?

https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions
"
Enki91 wrote:

Hey it's still my guide :(

Jokes aside, your best bet will be checking Engineering Eternity's Youtube channel and the boss guides on poelab, my youtube videos also have some miniguides for each fight in their description.

Personally I make currency by just playing without specifically aiming to make currency, works well for me for years now.

Sorry to mislead by only quoting Big, don't worry, much love for OP Enki. :)

And thanks again!

https://www.poelab.com/guardian-of-the-chimera/ was exactly what I was looking for.

One page with images and text that expresses (at my own pace) what I'd probably miss in a 20 minute video.

I wish they covered the other tier 13+ bosses, where it feels like sometimes I sweat blood chasing minions all around the map (and vice versa) and other times spires and zappy wipe them out in 3 seconds flat.

Last edited by ShawnDream on Feb 11, 2019, 5:27:55 PM
"
Soulhassorrow wrote:

How did you make this :O
"
Etralis wrote:
"
wtfdude wrote:

https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

ty much, so it means i have to get a veiled item with one of these mod to unveil it? and the cast speed recipe do i find in dig map?
so its rng based to find a weapon with this veiled mod? or can i buy them for the 1 ex? i dont get it..
Last edited by wtfdude on Feb 11, 2019, 8:36:46 PM
Hey all.

I am soon to open up Uber Elder to fight him.

I went a long way with this guide, love the build, currently working my way into improving it as much as I can.

Big thanks to Realize with helping me craft my daggers. Today i finally opened the multicrafting bench for myself.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for sharing all the info.

Next, I would like to ask a bit of help into where should I improve next.

I know i need to improve my:
-Helmet (but that will be a big investment)
-Ring (probably next, depends on advices in here)
-Stygian Vise (gonna get 2nd resistance mod)
-Gloves (fingerless silk, but that is also another investment of 20ex+)
-Boots (wanna find boots with movement speed mod)
-Jewels?

Anyway, this are my thoughts, but I would like to hear more opinions about my weak spots. T

Thanks a lot :D My Character is unlocked.
got this if anyone interested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info