Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
wtfdude wrote:
someone got tips how to farm that much currency that this build needs? i need a minimum of 10 ex from here on to upgrade my daggers and get 6L inpulsa, but i die in tier 13/14 maps.

fossil farming in low depth delve maybe (google some guides)
You really don't farm more money in high tier maps comapre to yellow maps
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Feb 10, 2019, 9:25:39 PM
"
sny83 wrote:
"
Deepalertz wrote:
Okay newbie here , im wondering is chaos important?
Making my chaos resistance as well as the other elemental resistance capped caused my dps to drop a few thousand.
Is it worth it?
Also I am using dual cerberus limb and I wonder is it good enough or should I change to dagger.
Please check my witch character to help me improve

Oh no! Capping chaos resistance isn't necessary and you're sacrificing a ton of damage and other defensive stats to get it. Anything around or a bit below 0% should be fine and Atziri's promise is there to help you out in encounters that need more.

I've done all content this league except Aul (who I can't seem to find) and I only have chaos resistance from the Purity of Flesh cluster and my boots.

As for switching to daggers, do it as early as you can IMO, even if it means getting worse daggers than your two Cerberus Limbs. The mobility upgrade from Whirling Blades will make it instantly worth it.

Your flask setup is horrible, thankfully it's relatively easy to fix. Go back to Enki's guide on page 1 and follow the Flasks section closely. Remember that you only need to roll the prefixes for the blue flasks correctly, you can add your desired suffix via beastcrafting in the Menagerie. Quality all your flasks for best effectiveness.

Your passive tree is fine for the most part, just respec 5 minor life nodes from the life wheel and grab the Purity of Flesh wheel once you've replaced most of your chaos res gear. Also, look for jewels with +life or %life and two/three damage affixes, they really help you keep your life total high and allow you to upgrade gear more easily. Adding another jewel socket via a Stygian vise with high life and resistance rolls is also highly recommended.

Your skill gems need some work: get a new pair of gloves, boots or a helm that you an colour 3 red, 1 blue and move your CwDT+IC+Cold Snap setup to it, adding Increased Duration support. The extra duration really helps a lot with surviving some skills. You should also move Leap Slam (or Whirling Blades, if you switch to daggers) and Faster Attacks into your off-hand, and add Fortify to it. Even if you can't always proc it easily, it's a great defensive boost in encounters where you can.

Do Uber Lab if you haven't yet and add Flame Golem to one of your 4-links. Remove Faster Casting support from Flame Dash to make room for it if needed. Also, don't forget to upgrade your pantheon!

After all this is done, your next big upgrade should be a Wrath leech Watcher's Eye.

So chaos isnt that important,flask need tidy up, change armour, change weapon to dagger and my gem.
Okay got it, thanks for the help really appreciate it.
And also one thing, I soon will have enough to buy a six link inpulsa, should I but it or ...... buy a better gear.
Last edited by Deepalertz on Feb 11, 2019, 1:02:34 AM
Daggers come before 6l ipulsa.

But after fixing flasks and cheap gear.

The upgrade guide in the first post agrees with everything else I've seen on that.

Ipulsa is an upgrade, but the daggers are literally adding half your damage again as chaos.

Also, If you have not tried it yet, spire 4 link shaper gloves with adv traps+fast cast are cheap and absolutely worth adding for bosses.
"
ShawnDream wrote:
Daggers come before 6l ipulsa.

But after fixing flasks and cheap gear.

The upgrade guide in the first post agrees with everything else I've seen on that.

Ipulsa is an upgrade, but the daggers are literally adding half your damage again as chaos.

Also, If you have not tried it yet, spire 4 link shaper gloves with adv traps+fast cast are cheap and absolutely worth adding for bosses.

The way I see shaper spire gloves setup is we would need get lot of resist from somewhere lets say Amulet, which would loss about 30-45% spell damage from there.

The other question is I know this has been mentioned many times but a good Watchers' eye with Wrath or clarity support can cost at least 4 exalted if we are lucky can find one in POE trade, the daggers cost about 8 exalted with multiple modifiers and 6L Inpulsa cost around 7 exalted which means 20 exalted for this build in order to push highend. Am i missing something here.
Last edited by Cyanold on Feb 11, 2019, 4:23:28 AM
this build has always been ridiculously glassy. dunno why people play it
It's not that glassy? I die 0 times in T16 8 mod maps if theres' no syndicate.
after maybe 40-50 ex investment. if you want to play this build the right way you need to ditch the minion mods and run to phase acro. build finishes around lvl 93, take lightning dmg nodes up top last
"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
after maybe 40-50 ex investment. if you want to play this build the right way you need to ditch the minion mods and run to phase acro. build finishes around lvl 93, take lightning dmg nodes up top last

I leveled from 94 to 95 at the first days of the league while farming t16 maps and uber elder, even before syndicate nerf. My gear was not even close to 50ex
If you can't facetank with the build doesn't mean it's squishy.
Depends on the player I guess, some people just don't want to learn game mechanics and properly react to threats.
"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
this build has always been ridiculously glassy. dunno why people play it

No it wasn't, there have been maxblock and eva/dodge versions in the past and even if the buffed Arc would've existed back then, those wouldn't be nearly as good as the current version is. That's not to say i'm not looking for actually effective ways to improve the build, just throwing on Acro/Phase Acro alone doesn't do as much as you seem to think.

blg_RealiZe said everything else that's needed to be said.
twitch.tv/enkivt
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Depends on the player I guess, some people just don't want to learn game mechanics and properly react to threats.

I know my gear is cheap and old (1ex and about 200 chaos, mostly bought many levels ago), but because the build is noob friendly I walk into each map's boss with no idea when to burn and what to dodge. (A couple times I even rolled onto the next map before realizing the real boss was behind a different door/portal and I have to redo for credit).

Is there a good site to learn these other than by sweat and xp loss? A reference on making money other than the chaos recipe would also help your beginner audience. :)

"
Cyanold wrote:

The way I see shaper spire gloves setup is we would need get lot of resist from somewhere lets say Amulet, which would loss about 30-45% spell damage from there.

Even as a 4 link spire seemed to do a lot more boss damage than my (dodging single target) arc, if you have not tried it, you should, and then consider whether aiming for gloves with a 5 or 6 link might e worth 50% elsewhere.
Last edited by ShawnDream on Feb 11, 2019, 11:51:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info