Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ias_oDsh8Bk
Thanks
Someone please look at my witch character.
Why I still keep dying even in tier 6 map wtf.
Need advice.
"
Deepalertz wrote:
Need advice.

Your life is a bit low, try and get some life on Jewels, as well as get your levels up for a few more nodes and jewel slots.

Other than that, it sounds like needing to take it a bit slower, and staying more at range. No amount of life will save you from dashing into the middle of a fast pack.

Getting a watchers eye for mana leech as well, will help consistently keeping mana up for MoM

Getting your last acendancy as well, will keep your golems alive, which provides some indirect tankyness.
Still in the mud
"
Infernosaint wrote:
"
Deepalertz wrote:
Need advice.

Your life is a bit low, try and get some life on Jewels, as well as get your levels up for a few more nodes and jewel slots.

Other than that, it sounds like needing to take it a bit slower, and staying more at range. No amount of life will save you from dashing into the middle of a fast pack.

Getting a watchers eye for mana leech as well, will help consistently keeping mana up for MoM

Getting your last acendancy as well, will keep your golems alive, which provides some indirect tankyness.

Whats the minumum or like average amount life?
Question for Big or anyone that may know the answer...

As far as the trap gloves go, if you don't have the modded "socketed gems are supported by lvl # advanced trap" to my understanding the best jewel setup is: lightning spire - elemental focus - trap and mine support - advanced trap support.

And if you do have the advanced trap mod in the glove what is the replacement gem? It seems everyone days added lightning damage support? I'm confused why you would use this over lightning penetration support? Does anyone have the answer for the best setup for these gloves and why you would use added lighting over penetration? Thank you!

Edit :
1.also what is the best glove enchant for our build?
2. What is the best boot enchant? I currently have 3 different pairs with the either the enchants : 0.6% damage leeched as life and mana if you've killed recently, damage penetrates 10% res if you have NOT killed recently, and finally 12% attack and cast if you have killed recently. Currently using the mana leech since it's constantly active but is the attack / vast considered the better option if we don't have leech watchers eye?
3. Would the crated glove mod (increased damage while leeching) apply from leeching granted by boot enchant or watchers eye?
Last edited by PlzCryNoob on Feb 14, 2019, 1:15:57 PM
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

As far as the trap gloves go, if you don't have the modded "socketed gems are supported by lvl # advanced trap" to my understanding the best jewel setup is: lightning spire - elemental focus - trap and mine support - advanced trap support.

And if you do have the advanced trap mod in the glove what is the replacement gem? It seems everyone days added lightning damage support? I'm confused why you would use this over lightning penetration support? Does anyone have the answer for the best setup for these gloves and why you would use added lighting over penetration? Thank you!

Edit :
2. What is the best boot enchant? I currently have 3 different pairs with the either the enchants : 0.6% damage leeched as life and mana if you've killed recently, damage penetrates 10% res if you have NOT killed recently, and finally 12% attack and cast if you have killed recently. Currently using the mana leech since it's constantly active but is the attack / vast considered the better option if we don't have leech watchers eye?
3. Would the crated glove mod (increased damage while leeching) apply from leeching granted by boot enchant or watchers eye?

controlled destruction gives almost 2 times more damage than lightning penetration or added lightning

Glove enchant doesn't matter, all bad. You can try to get word of reflection, but it's not makes much of a difference.
For boots: 16% attack and cast speed if you've killed recently for maps, 1-160 lightning damage or 10% penetration for bosses (you can have 2 pairs of boots and swap them)
Leech enchant only if you don't have watcher's eye with mana leech (and even still I wouldn't buy or farm this enchant, only if you get it accidentally)
I have no idea if that "while leeching" mod on the gloves work consistently, I never tried it myself. Probably you make your first hit without bonus damage and then it starts to work.
and yes, any leech (life or/and mana) activates it
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

Edit :

controlled destruction gives almost 2 times more damage than lightning penetration or added lightning

Glove enchant doesn't matter, all bad. You can try to get word of reflection, but it's not makes much of a difference.
For boots: 16% attack and cast speed if you've killed recently for maps, 1-160 lightning damage or 10% penetration for bosses (you can have 2 pairs of boots and swap them)
Leech enchant only if you don't have watcher's eye with mana leech (and even still I wouldn't buy or farm this enchant, only if you get it accidentally)
I have no idea if that "while leeching" mod on the gloves work consistently, I never tried it myself. Probably you make your first hit without bonus damage and then it starts to work.
and yes, any leech (life or/and mana) activates it

Looks like I'll have to test that out for myself! I'll let everyone know about the leech dmg glove mod.

Also big, any Idea whether empower or concentrated effect would be better than controlled destruction In the glove setup or is that the best overall?
Thank you very much for this very well written guide. Really very useful.
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

Looks like I'll have to test that out for myself! I'll let everyone know about the leech dmg glove mod.

Also big, any Idea whether empower or concentrated effect would be better than controlled destruction In the glove setup or is that the best overall?

Concentrated effect gives the best damage(even more than traps and mine damage), but reduced area of effect is very bad
empower is pretty weak too

install path of building, it's very easy to check what's better for any skill
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Feb 14, 2019, 9:26:24 PM
Hello,

I'm a noob and new to the game. I'm having trouble understanding the gem setup for CwDT, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, and Cold Snap. I followed the guide of Keeping CwDT at 1, IC at 3 and CS at 7 however the skill says "[Skill can't be used]. It seems to be able to use when I remove the CwDT gem from my item. I tried to level up the CwDT to level 2 to see if that would work but it did not. I can get a new CwDT if needed. Any help as to why this is not working?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info