Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Also big question, I've got the base for my daggers crafted with tier 1 elemental to chaos damage, no that I've annulled I have the multi craft recipe but the other recipes are not up to level 4. What is the best and most efficient way to upgrade these veiled mods that I want? (Cast speed, added lightning, double damage / penetration, and spell / chaos hybrid) I have been playing maps tier 10-13 mostly and not having luck, is there a way to farm these veiled mods?
Is it really time to upgrade my daggers or should I upgrade something else first?

Thanks
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:
Also big question, I've got the base for my daggers crafted with tier 1 elemental to chaos damage, no that I've annulled I have the multi craft recipe but the other recipes are not up to level 4. What is the best and most efficient way to upgrade these veiled mods that I want? (Cast speed, added lightning, double damage / penetration, and spell / chaos hybrid) I have been playing maps tier 10-13 mostly and not having luck, is there a way to farm these veiled mods?

The Veiled modes are upgrade by fighting the Syndicate. They drop items which are able to be unveiled at Jun. And when you get the mode you want, unveil that mode, and you will progress from lowest tier of that mode, to the highest.

It is a bit luck and grinding. :D
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

The Veiled modes are upgrade by fighting the Syndicate. They drop items which are able to be unveiled at Jun. And when you get the mode you want, unveil that mode, and you will progress from lowest tier of that mode, to the highest.

Highest tier Cast Speed and Added Lightning Damage to Spells crafts are found in Dig and Beach maps, respectively. The recipe is just outside the boss arena.

You can also progress straight to the highest tier when unveiling mods. If the veiled mod is highest tier, you unveil that and all lower tiers simultaneously.
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

So I've been nonstop running the harbor bridge and just farming the syndicate to find these mods but Even after a few hours of farming and doing two minute runs I have yet to find the spell and chaos damage hybrid or the chance to deal double damage as veiled mods am I just getting unlucky? Or do I need to run something higher like maps to unlock those mods

Edit. I'm now seeing according to this site https://pvaass.github.io/poecraft/ that those mods are level 75. I'm guessing I'll need to run maps to unlock them?
Last edited by PlzCryNoob on Feb 13, 2019, 12:45:39 PM
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

So I've been nonstop running the harbor bridge and just farming the syndicate to find these mods but Even after a few hours of farming and doing two minute runs I have yet to find the spell and chaos damage hybrid or the chance to deal double damage as veiled mods am I just getting unlucky? Or do I need to run something higher like maps to unlock those mods

only in maps
I got max tier spell damage/extra chaos hybrid from t10 map yesterday in SSF, it's still pretty rare
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

only in maps
I got max tier spell damage/extra chaos hybrid from t10 map yesterday in SSF, it's still pretty rare

Thanks for being so helpful by the way, even though my daggers aren't finished they along with the trap gloves have greatly improved my build!
Can someone take a look at my equipment and help me decide what to upgrade next? I imagine it's a bone helmet with -% lightning resistance and same gloves with a fingerless base, character name is Missumitres.

EDIT:

WTF even base bone helmets are so expensive it's almost a scam.
Last edited by Missumii on Feb 13, 2019, 3:38:39 PM
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
"
PlzCryNoob wrote:

Edit. I'm now seeing according to this site https://pvaass.github.io/poecraft/ that those mods are level 75. I'm guessing I'll need to run maps to unlock them?

No, you can still get the tier lower (lvl 50), a few times, to get the higher tier. The mods are Syndicate Member specific, spell/chaos hybrid is weapons from It That Fled, for example. I just got a few from him/her/it (finally), to accumulate last tier, after farming bridge forever.
Still in the mud
Last edited by Infernosaint on Feb 14, 2019, 1:00:04 AM
Thanks for the detailed build and for the Path of Building snapshot.

It seems to have a good clear speed so far as long as you don't throw yourself into enemy lines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info