Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Okay newbie here , im wondering is chaos important?
Making my chaos resistance as well as the other elemental resistance capped caused my dps to drop a few thousand.
Is it worth it?
Also I am using dual cerberus limb and I wonder is it good enough or should I change to dagger.
Please check my witch character to help me improve
Last edited by Deepalertz on Feb 10, 2019, 8:37:46 AM
"
Deepalertz wrote:
Okay newbie here , im wondering is chaos important?
Making my chaos resistance as well as the other elemental resistance capped caused my dps to drop a few thousand.
Is it worth it?
Also I am using dual cerberus limb and I wonder is it good enough or should I change to dagger.
Please check my witch character to help me improve

Oh no! Capping chaos resistance isn't necessary and you're sacrificing a ton of damage and other defensive stats to get it. Anything around or a bit below 0% should be fine and Atziri's promise is there to help you out in encounters that need more.

I've done all content this league except Aul (who I can't seem to find) and I only have chaos resistance from the Purity of Flesh cluster and my boots.

As for switching to daggers, do it as early as you can IMO, even if it means getting worse daggers than your two Cerberus Limbs. The mobility upgrade from Whirling Blades will make it instantly worth it.

Your flask setup is horrible, thankfully it's relatively easy to fix. Go back to Enki's guide on page 1 and follow the Flasks section closely. Remember that you only need to roll the prefixes for the blue flasks correctly, you can add your desired suffix via beastcrafting in the Menagerie. Quality all your flasks for best effectiveness.

Your passive tree is fine for the most part, just respec 5 minor life nodes from the life wheel and grab the Purity of Flesh wheel once you've replaced most of your chaos res gear. Also, look for jewels with +life or %life and two/three damage affixes, they really help you keep your life total high and allow you to upgrade gear more easily. Adding another jewel socket via a Stygian vise with high life and resistance rolls is also highly recommended.

Your skill gems need some work: get a new pair of gloves, boots or a helm that you an colour 3 red, 1 blue and move your CwDT+IC+Cold Snap setup to it, adding Increased Duration support. The extra duration really helps a lot with surviving some skills. You should also move Leap Slam (or Whirling Blades, if you switch to daggers) and Faster Attacks into your off-hand, and add Fortify to it. Even if you can't always proc it easily, it's a great defensive boost in encounters where you can.

Do Uber Lab if you haven't yet and add Flame Golem to one of your 4-links. Remove Faster Casting support from Flame Dash to make room for it if needed. Also, don't forget to upgrade your pantheon!

After all this is done, your next big upgrade should be a Wrath leech Watcher's Eye.
"
schullinho wrote:
Got 6 EX now, first Impulsa 6-Link or 2 Daggers?

Personally I prefer 2 daggers and inpulsa's next. But I suppose it depends on the daggers and armour you've currently got
"
schullinho wrote:
Got 6 EX now, first Impulsa 6-Link or 2 Daggers?

Personally I prefer 2 daggers and inpulsa's next. But I suppose it depends on the daggers and armour you've currently got
Any suggestions on what should i upgrade next?

where do i get multimod recipe if i dont found elreon? im confused with this build :D
"
wtfdude wrote:
where do i get multimod recipe if i dont found elreon? im confused with this build :D

You get it after defeating the Pale Council in the Pale Court. It will be an interactable object hovering in the arena.
"
sny83 wrote:
"
wtfdude wrote:

You get it after defeating the Pale Council in the Pale Court. It will be an interactable object hovering in the arena.

Is it after defeating them? Or is it just by entering in the map?

I have always wondered this.
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
"
sny83 wrote:

Is it after defeating them? Or is it just by entering in the map?

I have always wondered this.

The answer is in the message you just quoted.
Last edited by sny83 on Feb 10, 2019, 5:29:26 PM
someone got tips how to farm that much currency that this build needs? i need a minimum of 10 ex from here on to upgrade my daggers and get 6L inpulsa, but i die in tier 13/14 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info