Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
DrPupper wrote:
i did it! was harder than i thought it would be to craft this, but that might just be due to my bad luck

can any more experienced player help me craft multimod.....and any other high tier necessary mods for the dagger? thank you!

I can, which ones do you want? You can also divine it up to 20% if you're rich and lazy ;)
"
SCStrafe wrote:
"
DrPupper wrote:
i did it! was harder than i thought it would be to craft this, but that might just be due to my bad luck

can any more experienced player help me craft multimod.....and any other high tier necessary mods for the dagger? thank you!

I can, which ones do you want? You can also divine it up to 20% if you're rich and lazy ;)

ok noob question...should i divine for 20% on my 1 affix now...or should I wait until all the mods are crafted to divine? (is it possible to reroll each crafted mod with the crafting bench for higher values?)
"
SCStrafe wrote:

always divine after crafting
% double damage and cast speed are pretty important too
"
SCStrafe wrote:
"
admusselman wrote:
So, I'm feeling good with my character and I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I can run T15 easily and I have currency to spare. But I can't seem to kill T16 bosses. Any advice on gear to take build to the final level?

Just about anything can be upgraded. Most of it kinda sucks for the end game. You have low/mediocre rolls on everything. Which jewels are you using?

I'd start by crafting your own daggers as your knives are pretty poor

If you have the 2-4ex per dagger that's a definite, as you would grab a simple 50% more damage as chaos.

After levelling those up, consider trying a spire trap glove. It's not in the original spec, but it's next level for bosses.
"
subcutan wrote:
Would someone look at my char pls? I feel like my base damage does not increase for some reason. A few weeks ago, when i attacked enemys, my base damage went up bc of shock, but for now it seems it does stick to its 60k.

Does "big realize" (or what was his name again) also craft daggers in standard? I would like to post an item to ask if this would be a good crafting base but i dont know how to post it here.

thx a lot

You need a shaper ilvl 85(+) base so you can roll T1 elemental damage to chaos mod.

Feel free to contact me in standard. I got all the needed crafts.
I could even sell you a ready to craft base like this:
Last edited by Etralis on Feb 9, 2019, 11:14:10 AM
hey new player here with noob question. can someone recommend me some cheap (max. 1 ex) dagger base which i can use for now and to craft for later? also they should be better than my daggers i use atm ofc but that shouldnt be hard.. atm im too noob to figure out which ones are better than the daggers i use and i dont want to waste my currency anymore.
"
wtfdude wrote:
hey new player here with noob question. can someone recommend me some cheap (max. 1 ex) dagger base which i can use for now and to craft for later? also they should be better than my daggers i use atm ofc but that shouldnt be hard.. atm im too noob to figure out which ones are better than the daggers i use and i dont want to waste my currency anymore.

Buy any ilvl 85 shaped dagger is fine. Don't be obsessed with 50% crit chance or 6% block chance when budget is still what care about. Another personal experience I had is that pay attention to attack speed of the dagger. You could get a 1.4 or 1.45 attack speed dagger for as cheap as 1 chaos. Another thing to pay attention is the dex requirement. Do not buy cutting knife as it has a very high dex requirement of 113. It would be a pain to meet that requirement from your passive or gears.
"
zhaobinis1 wrote:
"
wtfdude wrote:

Buy any ilvl 85 shaped dagger is fine. Don't be obsessed with 50% crit chance or 6% block chance when budget is still what care about. Another personal experience I had is that pay attention to attack speed of the dagger. You could get a 1.4 or 1.45 attack speed dagger for as cheap as 1 chaos. Another thing to pay attention is the dex requirement. Do not buy cutting knife as it has a very high dex requirement of 113. It would be a pain to meet that requirement from your passive or gears.

I always recommend royal skean or imperial skean.
5c shaped base with 1.45 APS - perfectly fine for crafting
Got 6 EX now, first Impulsa 6-Link or 2 Daggers?
Last edited by schullinho on Feb 10, 2019, 8:02:20 AM
wonder whats your opinion:

would this helmet be worth it to re-equip storm brand especially for bosses or does spire trap still do a better job?

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info