Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Quick questions for those who are more experienced (this is my first league in POE):

I am currently running with these:

They seem to give me pretty good damage, but I know the end goal is to switch to dual wielding daggers and have "dual wield attack and cast speed" + "dark arts" passive skills. Would it be worth for me to switch to divinarius and heartbreaker as I try to craft my end-game daggers? Or should I continue on as is until I get my crafted daggers?

Bonus question:
I also want to acquire shaper gloves with adv trap and faster casting to support lightning spire, but my current gloves give me quite a bit of chaos resist, dex, and sockets for defensive gems.

does anyone have any tips on how i could rebalance my gear to not get completely screwed by not having chaos res and the defensive gems? (the main reason i'm hoping to add lightning spire is to improve survivability as i heard that the traps will give me an easier time dodging while still doing decent damage)

thanks so much!
"
Otomok wrote:
I got preety good gear and stuff on but i still have only 21k dps am i missing something here? (still leveling for some gem slots in tree)

I didn't load you into PoB, but I didn't see a source of cold damage to spells.

Adding even one point of cold damage to spells will make hypothermia support gem work increasing you overall DPS go up by almost 40%.

Make sure your arc tooltip lists some cold damage, and abyss jewels are an easy way to get some.

Speaking of jewels, you definitely should swap your watcher for one with mana leech under wrath - puts mana on easy mode.

You haven't grabbed the minion/self damage setup yet in you passives, but maybe you are aiming for that.

A hybrid spell+chaos enchant on your mainhand would be better, (but that dagger is only getting you 20%cast so maybe use the search linked in the last page or two to grab a better one).

And if you are looking for damage, I've always got to recommend trying the spire glove setup. Just look back a few pages, someone (usually me) recommends it every few pages.

It's not in the spec but it complements arc amazingly for us, on bosses where we need it most. You'll see it in the gloves on about half the folks posting.
Last edited by ShawnDream on Feb 8, 2019, 4:18:39 PM
"
DrPupper wrote:
Quick questions for those who are more experienced (this is my first league in POE):

I am currently running with these:

They seem to give me pretty good damage, but I know the end goal is to switch to dual wielding daggers and have "dual wield attack and cast speed" + "dark arts" passive skills. Would it be worth for me to switch to divinarius and heartbreaker as I try to craft my end-game daggers? Or should I continue on as is until I get my crafted daggers?

Bonus question:
I also want to acquire shaper gloves with adv trap and faster casting to support lightning spire, but my current gloves give me quite a bit of chaos resist, dex, and sockets for defensive gems.

does anyone have any tips on how i could rebalance my gear to not get completely screwed by not having chaos res and the defensive gems? (the main reason i'm hoping to add lightning spire is to improve survivability as i heard that the traps will give me an easier time dodging while still doing decent damage)

thanks so much!

I'm also mostly new as of this season, but I found the switch to daggers to feel great for mobility, and the unique set are stupid cheap. Also in the past page or two are recommendations for finding better rares for a dozen or so chaos.

As I said above, about half the posters have a glove setup so you can see how they each addressed it (most folks drop taunt totem and one CWDT). Click on profiles and check us out (I'm an experimenter so don't use me as your main source).

One definite win for chaos resist is to shift some points from the bottom 5% health to Purity of Flesh 4-8% health+chaos resist.
So, I'm feeling good with my character and I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I can run T15 easily and I have currency to spare. But I can't seem to kill T16 bosses. Any advice on gear to take build to the final level?

You gonna post your endgame gear ?
You gonna post your endgame gear ?
Hey guys. This is my very first league. If someone can analyze my character it would be very much appreciated.

What should I change? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JGonzaga/characters

EDIT: Is it worth to craft the dagger using the method in the thread? Or is there another better method with fossils?
Last edited by JGonzaga on Feb 8, 2019, 10:33:37 PM
"
admusselman wrote:
So, I'm feeling good with my character and I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I can run T15 easily and I have currency to spare. But I can't seem to kill T16 bosses. Any advice on gear to take build to the final level?

Just about anything can be upgraded. Most of it kinda sucks for the end game. You have low/mediocre rolls on everything. Which jewels are you using?

I'd start by crafting your own daggers as your knives are pretty poor
i did it! was harder than i thought it would be to craft this, but that might just be due to my bad luck

can any more experienced player help me craft multimod.....and any other high tier necessary mods for the dagger? thank you!
Would someone look at my char pls? I feel like my base damage does not increase for some reason. A few weeks ago, when i attacked enemys, my base damage went up bc of shock, but for now it seems it does stick to its 60k.

Does "big realize" (or what was his name again) also craft daggers in standard? I would like to post an item to ask if this would be a good crafting base but i dont know how to post it here.

thx a lot
Last edited by subcutan on Feb 9, 2019, 5:52:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info