Snapshotting

"

Well, what can they do when people are all about buffing damage whether it makes sense or not.

I like damage, it's fun. I like having a multitude of options for my gem slots, I think that is fun too. Does that make sense to you? Apparently you want to do as little damage as possible, using the most gems you can to attain that weak damage. Maybe that is fun to you, who knows, furthermore...who cares?

You want some kind of medal, maybe some cookies? Perhaps then you might stop making useless posts trying to high road people.
IGN=ZeroLooper
"
F1ghtClub wrote:
Great news. Now can GGG rape all of the loot those snapshotting assholes got from Atziri over the last 4 months while all the honest players got fuck all for valuable loot? That would be swell, thanks.

I'm with this guy.......
IGN:FinishMan, BrownHallo, Maman, SpeedyJoJo, StereoCld, WildRobe, Ladyto, SpeedyJoJo.
"
"

Well, what can they do when people are all about buffing damage whether it makes sense or not.

I like damage, it's fun. I like having a multitude of options for my gem slots, I think that is fun too. Does that make sense to you? Apparently you want to do as little damage as possible, using the most gems you can to attain that weak damage. Maybe that is fun to you, who knows, furthermore...who cares?

You want some kind of medal, maybe some cookies? Perhaps then you might stop making useless posts trying to high road people.

How does it make sense to you using a trap and a mine together? You do it for their damage buffs nothing more otherwise you wouldnt be using them together period.
"
I like damage, it's fun. I like having a multitude of options for my gem slots, I think that is fun too.

I get what you are saying here, but wouldn't it make more sense to rally behind something like improving current minion gems instead of showing disdain over a mechanic change? I would much rather have the minion damage gem boosted and changed so that it is more damage instead of increased damage. That change alone could make the gem far more versatile and decrease the hurt from lack of mine/trap damage increases.
"
"
I like damage, it's fun. I like having a multitude of options for my gem slots, I think that is fun too.

I get what you are saying here, but wouldn't it make more sense to rally behind something like improving current minion gems instead of showing disdain over a mechanic change? I would much rather have the minion damage gem boosted and changed so that it is more damage instead of increased damage. That change alone could make the gem far more versatile and decrease the hurt from lack of mine/trap damage increases.

Would be nice to see a change like this. Minion Damage is worth like over 6 of those rather crappy minion damage passive nodes. Having a more multiplier (regardless of from the gem, or the passives) would make those seem a fair bit tastier.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Hello Mark.

Wow, so many pages already.

I'm not sure if this question has already been asked but i would like to know if the following case is also seen as snapshotting:

I have 3 auras equipped in my gloves.

If i equip a helmet or a robe with the "blood magic" mod on it (no gems in that item) and i cast the auras they will reserve life.

When i remove the "blood magic" mod item the auras will still reserve life.
Is this snapshotting and will that opportunity also be removed?

Thanks in advance,

SickDende.

"
SickDende wrote:
When i remove the "blood magic" mod item the auras will still reserve life.
Is this snapshotting and will that opportunity also be removed?
You don't have to be Mark to answer this.
Snapshotting is about gaining effects of items even if you don't wear these items. Which is exactly what you describe. So yes, it is snapshotting.
IIRC after patch auras will switch to reserving mana when you put the helmet off, if there will be enough mana to support them.
edit:typos
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jun 25, 2014, 4:40:24 AM
After snapshotting is removed, you should still be able to run 6 auras with a Shav's.
If you use 2x60% auras with a Lv20 BM, Lv20 Reduced mana and 41% reduction from the skill tree (all the reduction nodes, exception the bottom left 5% noe), those auras end up costing 99% of your life. And you can still run 3x60% + 1x40% auras on mana
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Will the damage from ground effects from skills like Fire Trap & Desecrate change if you swap weapons after they're created?
"
werezompire wrote:
Will the damage from ground effects from skills like Fire Trap & Desecrate change if you swap weapons after they're created?

Why are people trying so hard to snapshot to begin with? I just dont get it.

It may be possible after the ground is burning and the corpses have been created that they remain even if you switch gems but i do hope they look into this as well.

I told it like it should be done some time ago, make all gear set on the char in any instance but the town instance to remove any kind of gear swapping in battle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info