Snapshotting

"
Moose65 wrote:
Mark, would still like some clarification if Remote Mine + Trap combo no longer works for direct damage spells. I understand that their not allowed to double dip from passives anymore, but do you also lose the support damage from Remote Mines more multiplier?
Yes. The damage skill was cast by the trap, not by the mine, so will not receive mine damage bonuses (which will include the multiplicative damage multiplier on the support gem).
"
winniethewhor wrote:
EDIT: I've also had a hard time understand these different spectre changes too. Can I only spectre one type of monster now per gem? I understand I can't change the links around, but can I summmon X different spectres still?
Yes, you can summon whichever set of spectres you want. However, like other skills, you can only have one set of supports in effect per active skill gem.

Thanks peachii for trying to keep things on track over the weekend.
There will be even fewer top builds, that kill atziri. There will be only the ones that kill atziri now without the snapshotting, witch is just a few builds. This update goes against variety of builds, making it even more strict. Also, all the top builds will be ultra-expensive, so new players have to say bye bye to using the first characters created to make it throught atziri. The only cheap builds that did that were the ones that used snapshotting. Also, gg summoners, they will be only for fun, no way summoners can be competitive without the snapshotting.
Last edited by cerebroso120 on Jun 22, 2014, 6:46:51 PM
"
cerebroso120 wrote:
There will be even fewer top builds, that kill atziri. There will be only the ones that kill atziri now without the snapshotting, witch is just a few builds. This update goes against variety of builds, making it even more strict. Also, all the top builds will be ultra-expensive, so new players have to say bye bye to using the first characters created to make it throught atziri. The only cheap builds that did that were the ones that used snapshotting. Also, gg summoners, they will be only for fun, no way summoners can be competitive without the snapshotting.

In regards to summoners, they are going to be reviewing skills and passives so you cannot say for certain that they will no longer be competitive (and, honestly, they were not a competitive build before unless you had some godly gear to don after snapshotting... at least in the Atziri aspect of things).
"
"
cerebroso120 wrote:

In regards to summoners, they are going to be reviewing skills and passives so you cannot say for certain that they will no longer be competitive (and, honestly, they were not a competitive build before unless you had some godly gear to don after snapshotting... at least in the Atziri aspect of things).

Dont you love it when people jump to conclusions? Its not like they have said theyre not going to buff anything or nerf some mobs or whatever. Anything can happen in the next big patch.
Great news. Now can GGG rape all of the loot those snapshotting assholes got from Atziri over the last 4 months while all the honest players got fuck all for valuable loot? That would be swell, thanks.
Might have been asked but not going through it all to check.

Will you add another support that allows us to cast auras on life without the massive increased cost that BM has? Or do you perhaps have another solution to the problem. Feels like that aspect have been overlooked with the aura changes.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Redblade wrote:

Will you add another support that allows us to cast auras on life without the massive increased cost that BM has? Or do you perhaps have another solution to the problem. Feels like that aspect have been overlooked with the aura changes.

Use less auras? GGG never said stack as many auras as you can.
"
"
Redblade wrote:

That's not at all what I suggested, as low life is a concept supported by the game there needs to be a reasonable way to achieve that. As most auras was changed to 60% using BM support to cast auras on life became overly punitive.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Jun 23, 2014, 6:46:52 AM
"
Redblade wrote:
"
"
Redblade wrote:

That's not at all what I suggested, as low life is a concept supported by the game there needs to be a reasonable way to achieve that. As most auras was changed to 60% using BM support to cast auras on life became overly punitive.

I think they never intended low life to be a permanent thing but a temporary boost. Its GGGs fault though that people can just dump auras on life and use low life buffs that way.
"

I think they never intended low life to be a permanent thing but a temporary boost. Its GGGs fault though that people can just dump auras on life and use low life buffs that way.

If it wasn't intended, low life would be based on 35% of your unreserved life pool.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info