Snapshotting

My understanding is that while low life was originally intended as a temporary thing, we're fine with it being possible to do it permanently, but it's intended that it's not easy to achieve permanent low-life without significant investment.
^^^ Hey summoners need gem options. 6L item RZ-RS-X-X-X-X will be the most gem efficient way to gear after this happens. Going to need some gems that are GOOD and benefit RZ and RS simultaneously while allowing RS diversity. If summoners have to use multiple items, 6L 4L for instance just to raise RZ and RS then the whole parity argument goes out the window. The majority of specs use one singular 6L for dps.

Give us a little taste...how does GGG see summoners gearing after this goes live?
IGN=ZeroLooper
"
^^^ Hey summoners need gem options. 6L item RZ-RS-X-X-X-X will be the most gem efficient way to gear after this happens. Going to need some gems that are GOOD and benefit RZ and RS simultaneously while allowing RS diversity. If summoners have to use multiple items, 6L 4L for instance just to raise RZ and RS then the whole parity argument goes out the window. The majority of specs use one singular 6L for dps.

Give us a little taste...how does GGG see summoners gearing after this goes live?

How about putting zombies in 1 item and Spectres in another? No one ever said you have to put it in one 6L.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
My understanding is that while low life was originally intended as a temporary thing, we're fine with it being possible to do it permanently, but it's intended that it's not easy to achieve permanent low-life without significant investment.

You have to agree that the aura rebalanced had huge impacts on this though, removing snapshotting (which I agree with) causes even further penalties.

What I'd like to see is a new drop only support that enables the player to cast auras on life with a lesser penalty than that of BM, the loss of a socket is already punitive for a low life build, which makes a 60% aura closer to 120%...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
"

How about putting zombies in 1 item and Spectres in another? No one ever said you have to put it in one 6L.

Your reading comprehension fails sir. I'm well aware that this is an option...as I stated in my post. It happens to be a terrible option as far as gem efficiency goes, furthermore it would require 10x gem slots to effectively DPS where as the majority of other specs use one singular 6L for DPS.

IGN=ZeroLooper
I'm a righteous fire lvl 89 marauder doing high end maps I've never used snapshot and I have no problems only time I do is pvp I'm very underpowered so great news there removing it fair for everyone that especially for RF builds like me :) good job gg looking forward to the patch
"
"
"

Your reading comprehension fails sir. I'm well aware that this is an option...as I stated in my post. It happens to be a terrible option as far as gem efficiency goes, furthermore it would require 10x gem slots to effectively DPS where as the majority of other specs use one singular 6L for DPS.

Why does everything have to be about gem efficiency and dps though? And my zombies and spectres are really awesome. Theyre in separate items. They only have 4L. Why do you need to only use 1 item if your char has at least 6 slots?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Yes. The damage skill was cast by the trap, not by the mine, so will not receive mine damage bonuses (which will include the multiplicative damage multiplier on the support gem).

so ur removing trap remote mine stacking for minions? u gonna do tha same for any other skill...since its cast from the trap and not the mine....such BS, u invest in both and use both supports they should both apply DS.

ill cast my middle finger from the trap and remote mine. guess what its still the same finger that is cast through both supports ^^ for it to be cast it has to pass through both supports before u can see the finger right? since it has no choice but to cast through both supports what reason would anyone expect passive bonuses to not increase the damage?

answer that ^^
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
leighferon wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Yes. The damage skill was cast by the trap, not by the mine, so will not receive mine damage bonuses (which will include the multiplicative damage multiplier on the support gem).

so ur removing trap remote mine stacking for minions? u gonna do tha same for any other skill...since its cast from the trap and not the mine....such BS, u invest in both and use both supports they should both apply DS.

ill cast my middle finger from the trap and remote mine. guess what its still the same finger that is cast through both supports ^^ for it to be cast it has to pass through both supports before u can see the finger right? since it has no choice but to cast through both supports what reason would anyone expect passive bonuses to not increase the damage?

answer that ^^

Because a mine summoning a trap (or vise versa) is counter intuitive?

Thwy can (and imo should) just make it so that mines and traps cannot support each other at all.
"
Z3roSh0t wrote:
"
leighferon wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

answer that ^^

Because a mine summoning a trap (or vise versa) is counter intuitive?

Thwy can (and imo should) just make it so that mines and traps cannot support each other at all.

Well, what can they do when people are all about buffing damage whether it makes sense or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info