deleted

deleted
Last edited by thief22122 on May 6, 2024, 1:45:29 AM
Last bumped on May 2, 2024, 8:41:40 AM
Bait used to be believable.
"
Ulsarek wrote:

Funnily enough, he is likely serious. That's just the kind of place this forum is.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
"
Ulsarek wrote:

Funnily enough, he is likely serious. That's just the kind of place this forum is.

I didn't believe that this post was serious until I saw that we were dealing with a summoner main.

He is 100% serious.
Last edited by ARealLifeCaribbeanPirate on Apr 29, 2024, 1:01:10 PM
Sometimes I feel sorry for the devs looking for actual feedback. Do you guys think they have someone pre-sort the threads / comments for reviews? Would actually be an interesting bit of information
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
"
Ulsarek wrote:

I didn't believe that this post was serious until I saw that we were dealing with a summoner main.

He is 100% serious.

I was about to say this exact thing. It's summoners every single time.
I'm very glad ggg most of the time 99% of the time DO NOT listen to suggestions.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I mean.. armor could be better, this "damage taken as" dominates. I watched one video recently thou, in which character takes elemental damage as phys and chaos and then stacks pdr to 90%. So pdr works there (not armor), but still that build works because of damage taken as.
There is also armor itself- most of it doesnt even come from armor gear. If you need further elaboration, call Sidtherat :)
Last edited by Andrius319 on Apr 29, 2024, 4:04:19 PM
"
Sometimes I feel sorry for the devs looking for actual feedback.

The devs don't even play their own game.
"
mnieradko wrote:
"
Sometimes I feel sorry for the devs looking for actual feedback.

The devs don't even play their own game.

They do and understand the game much better than you do from what you put on display. This "I could do a better job than them" trope is getting stale
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info