[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
primaeva wrote:
"
Dr3amHax0r wrote:
Good day Primaeva

My PoB: https://pobb.in/LY5z_2SzdMT-

Can you make any suggestions for me? I'm still not sure how the overleech works.
I'm reserving a lot of HP as I can't afford Enlightened 4.

Currency generation is fine. I can get more divs but would it really be worth it to save up for Enlightened 4? (it's so expensive)

Any changes you would recommend if you had a budget of 5-10 divs?

You can't use a 50% Aura (Zealotry) if you don't have Enlighten 4! Put Clarity in there instead or something.

You need a diamond flask with increased crit.

Drop Perandus Pact - why'd you pick this up? this version of the build doesn't put enough points in the middle to make it worth it, now that you've moved to Clusters.

Use that slot instead for a -11% or -10% Thread of Hope Medium radius, then get Heart of Thunder, Breath of Lightning, one 16% node and Arcane Will instead.

You can also unspec Influence getting 5 points back since you do not have Enlighten 4.

Finish the Tireless wheel. Right now your BBoU costs 281 mana so you are basically playing without Inspiration as it resets every 3rd cast.

Anoint Dreamer, you need to bring that cost to as close to 100 or less, as possible.

All this should cost way 1 div, I would advise you roll Unnerve on your gloves on the implicits which is a huge damage increase.. And then a better Cluster Jewel with 3 big passives.

"All this should cost way 1 div"
The thread jewel with medium ring is 6 Div, and one with low res los is 7-9div?

I dropped in Perandus as it was a cheaper "Something" damage jewel, despite not completely utilising it.

If I drop in clarity, a lot of my life is still unfilled. Any recommended other aura's I can run alongside clarity that won't break overleech?

Thank you for the help! It's very informative
"
Dr3amHax0r wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Dr3amHax0r wrote:
Good day Primaeva

My PoB: https://pobb.in/LY5z_2SzdMT-

Can you make any suggestions for me? I'm still not sure how the overleech works.
I'm reserving a lot of HP as I can't afford Enlightened 4.

Currency generation is fine. I can get more divs but would it really be worth it to save up for Enlightened 4? (it's so expensive)

Any changes you would recommend if you had a budget of 5-10 divs?

You can't use a 50% Aura (Zealotry) if you don't have Enlighten 4! Put Clarity in there instead or something.

You need a diamond flask with increased crit.

Drop Perandus Pact - why'd you pick this up? this version of the build doesn't put enough points in the middle to make it worth it, now that you've moved to Clusters.

Use that slot instead for a -11% or -10% Thread of Hope Medium radius, then get Heart of Thunder, Breath of Lightning, one 16% node and Arcane Will instead.

You can also unspec Influence getting 5 points back since you do not have Enlighten 4.

Finish the Tireless wheel. Right now your BBoU costs 281 mana so you are basically playing without Inspiration as it resets every 3rd cast.

Anoint Dreamer, you need to bring that cost to as close to 100 or less, as possible.

All this should cost way 1 div, I would advise you roll Unnerve on your gloves on the implicits which is a huge damage increase.. And then a better Cluster Jewel with 3 big passives.

"All this should cost way 1 div"
The thread jewel with medium ring is 6 Div, and one with low res los is 7-9div?

I dropped in Perandus as it was a cheaper "Something" damage jewel, despite not completely utilising it.

If I drop in clarity, a lot of my life is still unfilled. Any recommended other aura's I can run alongside clarity that won't break overleech?

Thank you for the help! It's very informative

Whoops, sorry, I added in the thread / Pact comment later!!! The rest will be within budget. Oh!! Do you have Petrified Blood in there? It's crucial to the whole thing. It keeps your life at half max and lets you overleech. Right now I'm using Clarity Petrified Blood and vitality and I'm DoT immune (pseudo)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Is there an intention to release an Assassin version of 3.24 Archmage BBoU.

Doesnt seem to make sense to me, and thats its probably just staying Sabo?
"
Rea1ity11 wrote:

I tried PoBing an assassin version that runs archmage but it doesn't make sense since ass is reliant on PC stacking. Trickster might be an option though if you wanna get funky with es leech and be able to cap spell sup.

Best ascendanscy is probably still sabo and then grab either mistwalker or infusion from ass with Forbidden flesh/flame.
any advice on what my priorities should be currently? i'm getting popped almost instantly by large packs and my boss damage is pretty meh. I'm thinking I should try switching over to the cold convert version.
"
primaeva wrote:

Whoops, sorry, I added in the thread / Pact comment later!!! The rest will be within budget. Oh!! Do you have Petrified Blood in there? It's crucial to the whole thing. It keeps your life at half max and lets you overleech. Right now I'm using Clarity Petrified Blood and vitality and I'm DoT immune (pseudo)

Updated PoB:
https://pobb.in/w1HUKObmE1RC

I didn't get the doryani node cluster as I'm getting 0.5 leech from my helmet. So I went with DD.
How do you feel about going Storm Drinker Instead of StormRider? As it gives you in additional 0.2 leech of energy shield?

I noticed big hits are pretty rough. Any way to assist with this?
Last edited by Dr3amHax0r on Apr 7, 2024, 2:04:31 PM
"
Dr3amHax0r wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:

Updated PoB:
https://pobb.in/w1HUKObmE1RC

I didn't get the doryani node cluster as I'm getting 0.5 leech from my helmet. So I went with DD.
How do you feel about going Storm Drinker Instead of StormRider? As it gives you in additional 0.2 leech of energy shield?

I noticed big hits are pretty rough. Any way to assist with this?

Hey! Looking pretty good. Stormrider gives PC gen iirc so up to you if you want that. Leech won't really be meaningful unless you spec into it or have a pool of 2k-ish. Very different story if you go Spell Eater and stack int.

I do think you can drop Valako's for a ring with a shit ton of life and strength. Even a vermillion. And a beefier belt. Right now maxing HP it's the lazy way to let you tank more of a hit. The proper way would probably to invest into crit immunity, a LOT of the mobs get guaranteed crit and crit multi in Necropolis now, and this STACKS with map mods. A lot of normal builds are just rolling the dice a lot and coming up 1 (same as Wisps last league).

So dropping Crit Mastery 25% unique mult for 30% crit damage reduction will go a long way. More if you get the determination watchers. Curse mastery can get that last leg. Or Pantheon with the crit avoidance after being crit, although losing sunblock immunity seems horrible.

I noticed you don't have a curse equipped or I missed it! (on mobile rn).

Also I'm not a fan of automating Arcane Cloak. It's great when it works but you're probably getting slammed on the window when it's on cooldown, losing so much protection. It should be used as a burst button, at some point you won't even need it aside from map bosses or Conquero anyway
"
rossmat707 wrote:
any advice on what my priorities should be currently? i'm getting popped almost instantly by large packs and my boss damage is pretty meh. I'm thinking I should try switching over to the cold convert version.

Heya! Got a PoB you can share?
"
ReworX wrote:
"
Rea1ity11 wrote:

I tried PoBing an assassin version that runs archmage but it doesn't make sense since ass is reliant on PC stacking. Trickster might be an option though if you wanna get funky with es leech and be able to cap spell sup.

Best ascendanscy is probably still sabo and then grab either mistwalker or infusion from ass with Forbidden flesh/flame.

I think you can work a bit of Archmage in there if you wanted - Void Battery, Badge and Boots. That was actually my plan if Ralakesh was at most like 5D. It being at 15D, I think no one wants to spend that kind of money and get a hybrid odd build.

That would only be worth it on Assassin or a Trickster/Sabo with Mistwalker, however. You may not be 11 power charges, but you WILL still get the massive scaling + incredible effect of Elusive makes it incredibly fast.
Just hit the early 80's and want to transition to BBoU but I don't like feeling squishy. Thinking of moving into the Impale version of the build, seems like it can be tankier at lower investment and still has a high ceiling with MB/Melding/PC - do I have that right?

Or put differently - what are the advantages of something like Archmage over Impale?

EDIT: My budget is around 5 div
Last edited by King_Haart on Apr 7, 2024, 4:10:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info