[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
leonardlemon wrote:
goddamn enlightens going up like 5d a day.. its a cat and mouse game between my wallet and inflation

Just take Precision instead of Wrath! Or use Dread Banner! Or even Discipline lol
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva wrote:
"
valarhexile wrote:

Hey prim, i'm misunderstanding the 2)

We need to reserve at least 51% life to go LL, right ? So i could get PB/Wrath on Life, it just means i'll get my unreserved life to go lower ? It doesn't break anything apart from survivability, does it ?

(like, needing Enlighten 4 is only about not going very low unreserved life ?)

Hey! Nope, Petrified Blood by itself helps you make SURE you're ON the LL line.

But if you reserve 50.01% of your life, what happens is you lose overleech totally. This is rather disastrous. Overleech is MASSIVE on most builds and DOUBLY so on MoM builds because now you have two omega regen / recouping pools that make it VERY hard for you to die.

That's why Enlighten 4 is required -- Enlighten 3 wouldn't do it. Enlighten 4 + Reservation Mastery + Prism Guardian puts you RIGHT on the dot where you can overleech, but Petrified Blood automatically keeps you at LL.

Thanks a lot, i totally missed that ! :)
"
primaeva wrote:
"
leonardlemon wrote:
goddamn enlightens going up like 5d a day.. its a cat and mouse game between my wallet and inflation

Just take Precision instead of Wrath! Or use Dread Banner! Or even Discipline lol

Personnaly, i went for Herald of Ash in the meantime, %extra phys as fire.
Figured it could maybe help with the Burning part of Explosives Expert ?

"
primaeva wrote:
"
NoBotGamer wrote:
Hey, how far will Archmages potential with this build be ?

It would be awesome if you can offer a high end pob beyond the week 1 version that can show how to push this further.

Hmmm, this becomes extremely PoB warrior levels of sweat but here you go:

33 mill "totally not cooked config" version w 43k eHP (Cloak up)
https://pobb.in/VLIU7w1lGQJj

- Adorned Stacking, of course. Double Clusters.
- Casual +1 Curse Atziri's Foible
- Casually assume Punishment is up and applied (but I have toggled 50% less effectiveness at least)
- Very degenerate pathing
- Removes Runebinder, which is a fairly massive DPS increase on Uber fights as it doubles the activations we get from just having Brands attached
- Shitty Mana regen that you won't notice till you're dead on the floor

Thank you for your effort. Sad to see that the potential there is so much below that of the insane power stack $$$ version pob. Especially considering that some mana builds can reach billions of dps while beeing borderline immortal with high investment.

BTW, is that one still basically up to date, minus the affliction ascendancy ?
"
valarhexile wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
leonardlemon wrote:

Personnaly, i went for Herald of Ash in the meantime, %extra phys as fire.
Figured it could maybe help with the Burning part of Explosives Expert ?

Ahh big brain, and it looks fucking fabulous too, some Taiwanese streamer did an Oppenheimer thing back in Affliction. Holy shit. I forgot about heralds because that could be a reliable source of mapping onslaught or frenzies.. :OO Good call

(HoI/HoA + Ice Bite)
Last edited by primaeva on Apr 4, 2024, 11:19:50 PM
Can somebody possibly post up their recommendations for leveling gear? I've never played a build like this before, unsure of what exactly to use so I'm almost definitely ignorant to the "best" gear for leveling... it would be very much appreciated!!!
I'm looking for advice on how to improve the survivability of my character without sacrificing too much damage. Are there specific passive nodes or defensive mechanics I should prioritize? Should I consider changing some of my gear or gems to incorporate more defensive options? Any tips or insights from fellow Exiles who have faced similar challenges would be greatly appreciated.
"
dudeks wrote:
I'm looking for advice on how to improve the survivability of my character without sacrificing too much damage. Are there specific passive nodes or defensive mechanics I should prioritize? Should I consider changing some of my gear or gems to incorporate more defensive options? Any tips or insights from fellow Exiles who have faced similar challenges would be greatly appreciated.

Hey dude, you have pretty decent gear. The main thing killing you right now is probably OOMing after automating Arcane Cloak, and being crit. Couple of things to help:

1) Since you don't have Enlighten 4 anyway, all the points in the Sovereignty are wasted. Use this to grab 16% life from the Devotion cluster.

2) Switch crit mastery over to 30% reduced damage taken from crits.

3) Drop Wrath for Determination, and get the reduced damage taken from crits Watcher's Eye. Also, if you're dying because you tend to Shield Charge into packs, faceplanting.. consider Grace also (we blind everything and Grace dips further on that effect.

4) To REALLY stop dying, take the curse mastery cluster (Last Rites) and put in 40% reduced crit damage taken. Between all these you should almost never get crit again. The league mods really amp up the crit chance (just like with Blue Wisps in Affliction) so this is probably the biggest solve.

5) Why not get a Dark Seer? Malediction is super strong offensively (-10% dmg dealt, 10% damage taken to mobs) and defensively, you get like 400 life, 600 mana on top of that. And as someone pointed out, way faster Brand Recalls.

6) The final defensive layer would be to drop Conductivity for Enfeeble and then you just run Elemental inversion, it's super, super high value if you hate dying. Your damage doesn't even go down, it probably goes up!
Absolutely! Thank you for the advice. I'll definitely give your suggestions a try and see how they improve my build. Much appreciated!
Hi! First love the build, it has so much potential and super creative. I've been levelling with it and finally have gotten all the sockets and links for the new archmage version of the build. I'm a bit confused how wave of conviction and shield charge fit into the build. Ive been using wave of conviction before unloading and I feel like my brands dissappear way to early because of that. Also, I can't get shield charge to proc for animation cancel nearly as well as if I blink. Am i using these correctly or are they intended to be used differently?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info