Constant Crash to Desktop

I've already reinstalled the game 5 times, deleted all shaders, reinstalled the graphics driver and still get a crash on the desktop on all types of renderer.
On the Vulkan> at least VK writes an error: Queue: Submit: ErrorDeviceLost, on the others it just freezes and crashes, it’s impossible to play...
yeah, same
tried everything so far.. reinstall, steam-standalone, vulkan-dx11, different drivers and graphic settings nothing helped
Never had this problem before in any league
just crashing into desktop
Can't even login in to town or my ho
Classic no show by GGG. Everyone is suffering from the same nonsense and they're deathly silent about it.
I have had similar experiences with my desktop but for some reason my laptop is fine. Looking it over I have tried all the similar tactics with my desktop including shader folder moving.

It seems to be an issue with the shaders causing CPU usage spikes, so some of the higher end CPUs seem to close the game with no error message but loss of device in Path of Exile log.

GGG can you check your shader instances and see what the difference in utilization is between 3.22 and 3.23? I've never seen this issue until this recent patch and it clear has something to do with shaders and utilization with graphical effects (MTX, Wildwood, Spells).
ryzen 5 5600
32gb system ram
3060ti

Random crashes in town and massive fps drops, poe just shuts down instantly
Some extra info.
When crash occurs in act 5 while travelling form courts to chamber of innocent the instance for courts remains active however any portal I made is deleted when i managed to log in again.

I can stay in hideout and interract with other people for hours tho
"
Wusel wrote:
Also having constant crashes on all renderers. I don't think the game has ever been this unstable for me in more than 10 years.

One thing I noticed right at league start (haven't played last league so no idea if this is a very recent issue or not) is that the loading times are much longer. At first I thought maybe my SSD is dying but everything else is working fine.

Another thing is that CPU usage is through the roof. This is the first time I think a game is bottlenecked by my CPU.. Seems super weird..

Running on
AMD Ryzen 7 1700
AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
32gb memory
Installed on an SSD

Been playing some previous leagues on this setup without issues.. Would love to keep going with Affliction but this like this it's literally unplayable.

That cpu is old.
an am4 system would be a huge upgrade
same here, constantly crashing,when in town ,when in maps, on logins on first try.i dont know whats happening with this game... every league sam issues...
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
Wusel wrote:
Also having constant crashes on all renderers. I don't think the game has ever been this unstable for me in more than 10 years.

One thing I noticed right at league start (haven't played last league so no idea if this is a very recent issue or not) is that the loading times are much longer. At first I thought maybe my SSD is dying but everything else is working fine.

Another thing is that CPU usage is through the roof. This is the first time I think a game is bottlenecked by my CPU.. Seems super weird..

Running on
AMD Ryzen 7 1700
AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
32gb memory
Installed on an SSD

Been playing some previous leagues on this setup without issues.. Would love to keep going with Affliction but this like this it's literally unplayable.

That cpu is old.
an am4 system would be a huge upgrade

It's good enough for everything else and has never bottlenecked the comparatively much better GPU, even in games that pushed the GPU to the limit. And it was good enough 2 leagues ago (haven't played last). It still has good performance even if it's like six years old. If that isn't enough for PoE then the game has some serious problems. But as you can see in this thread, people with better CPU's also have problems, so first gen R7 is certainly not the issue.
"You did move, but there was no time at which you were moving, because your movement took 0 time." - Mark_GGG
First league this keeps happening to me since leaguestart. Its completely random... I reinstalled windows completely with all drivers. I installend a new GPU, Mainboard and new RAM to test things out and it still crashes. Cyberpunk 2077 runs completely fine but PoE keeps crashing to desktop without errormessage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info