Constant Crash to Desktop

BSOD and crashing to desktop. I've never had a crash with PoE, until this league. (actually had a mtx crash last league... but at least that provided a game error message).
Last edited by Lixer on Dec 11, 2023, 6:00:53 AM
I've updated drivers, my PC is recent (3070 TI), game is verified in steam, all graphic settings are default or low.

I keep freezing in group play : coward's trial, 5-way, etc, keeps crashing after a few minutes. No problem on solo play.

Any advice for me ?
"
Gooroo wrote:
I've updated drivers, my PC is recent (3070 TI), game is verified in steam, all graphic settings are default or low.

I keep freezing in group play : coward's trial, 5-way, etc, keeps crashing after a few minutes. No problem on solo play.

Any advice for me ?

absolytely the same
i7 9700k
3060ti samsung evo 970
32gb ram

frezing in group, crushes after few mins, fps drops from 130 to 45, in group 55-60, i ve changed nothing after last leagues, all was fine but now unplayable
now i am trying to reinstall the game, if nothing will change i think i am done
this helped me

Run the command line with Administrator rights and run the command:
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
Also having constant crashes on all renderers. I don't think the game has ever been this unstable for me in more than 10 years.

One thing I noticed right at league start (haven't played last league so no idea if this is a very recent issue or not) is that the loading times are much longer. At first I thought maybe my SSD is dying but everything else is working fine.

Another thing is that CPU usage is through the roof. This is the first time I think a game is bottlenecked by my CPU.. Seems super weird..

Running on
AMD Ryzen 7 1700
AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
32gb memory
Installed on an SSD

Been playing some previous leagues on this setup without issues.. Would love to keep going with Affliction but this like this it's literally unplayable.
"You did move, but there was no time at which you were moving, because your movement took 0 time." - Mark_GGG
Still experiencing very frequent crashes. The CTD's have an elevated chance of happening in the wildwoods for me, but still happen nonstop everywhere. I have crashed just moving items around in my HO.

I've done the same thing most people have.. cycle through all the renderers, reinstall/rollback drivers, reinstall the game, remove all mtx, clear cache, individually try each graphics settings. Still crashing. GGG, please acknowledge.

First league I've had such problems with.

RTX 3090
Ryzen 9 3900X
SSD
32 GB RAM
Me aswell. Crashes, unplayable
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
10 crashes within 30 min
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Yesterday I had a few crashed but it was still bearable and playable. Today I had about 30, in a span of 15 minutes. I played for about 5 minutes and everything was fine, then I crashed and I couldn't get back.
I log in, I click on the portal in Karui Shores, I crash. I log in back, manage to get to my hideout, click portal, crash. Repeat, click portal, get inside the map, crash. Repeat, back to crashing in Karui Shores. Finally about 20 crashes later I am able to finish my map, sell an item someone tried to buy off me before crashing began and wait a few minutes in my hideout before starting another map. Then I crash again, while doing Blight. I click an Eater altar, I crash. I attack, I crash.
Changing to vulkan or dx11 did not help. I play on lowest settings, RX 570 Ryzen 1600 32GB RAM.

There isn't even any crash log I can send. Nothing inside the client log, nothing in the system log. Nothing I can work with to think of solution or send to support to help them find the issue.

Man this just feels bad.
Yup, since this morning, crashes every 20-30 seconds after joining the map, it's unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info