Constant Crash to Desktop

Same issue here, I was fine for TOTA but the game is crashing to desktop constantly. Updated drivers, no change.
same issue never happened before today, before the login screen game crashes to desktop with no error, updated drivers, verified steam files and deleted then reinstalled the game with no fix
Having similar issues with random crashes - similar to a recent report it seems like the crashes happen / have increased frequency when wearing the new nethermancer set from the mystery boxes.
Launch day played no problem, though my CPU usage was a lot higher than it should have been. However now I've been crashing within about 30 seconds of loading in the last two days. Have messed with settings, deleted shader caches, GPU drivers are current, reinstalled the game to no avail. No errors, game just closes.
Last edited by PuppyToast on Dec 10, 2023, 5:41:26 PM
BUMP FOR THE FIRST CRASH OF THE DAY
Wow 2nd crash in less than a minute!
Adding my voice to the choir. A dozen or so crashes in the last day, everything from 'walking into normal lab' to 'particle-heavy fight in affliction' and it just drops to desktop with no warning.
Always crush when i try tp to ho/map after patch today. Fix pls!
Same here never had problem first time game crashes witout error nothing just crash and game is close.
Dame here... Since last update conatant crashes at party and solo mapping

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info