Constant Crash to Desktop

From yesterday, game crashing wihtout any error in all situations. Most common pattern is - do few maps, get crash, get few crashes while trying to log in to character, log in, get few crashes in hideout, back to hideout and get few crashes trying to back to latest map, finish map and start loop from beginning.

In game settings doesnt matter, tried everything.

Win 10
Ryzen 7 1700X
GTX 1660
16 GB RAM
I've never had any problems in the past (since the beta). Unfortunately the game has been crashing since 3.23 to desktop after a while. I can't even get through the lab without crashing ... I only got this far because I had been playing on a friend's computer.

Newest drivers, checked via steam, game reinstalled, different game settings and renderer (dx11, dx12, vulcan) ...

My system:

Win 11 x64
Asus B-760-F
Intel i7-13700KS
Nvidia 4080
32 GB DDR5-Ram
Yo Way Yo - Home Va Ray - Yo Way Ra - Jerhume Brunnen G
i7 4770k, RX 6800XT, only 16gb ram (soon to upgrade)

Stuttering and crashing, slow load times. Disabled engine multithreading. Improves stuttering but still get lag spikes when opening passive tree/inventory.

Last night using vulkan engine I couldn't walk 100 ft without crash to desktop without an error message.

Switched to DX12 and now I can at least play.

Have been having troubles with performance since the engine update patch a few leagues ago. League 3.23 made progressively the game unplayable for me. Culminated in constant crashes.

Things I have tried to remedy the situation (may be of help to somebody else):

Clean re-install of GPU drivers.
Clean re-install of the game, deleting everything related to the game in both 'My Documents' and %AppData%
Disabling steam pre-caching of shaders.
Purge of steam download cache before re-installing.
All different renderers, with and w/o multi-threaded variants.
Disabling sound.
Lowering graphical settings.

None if it has helped. Game grinds to a halt with shader bar filling up and then silently crashing to desktop.
For me, act 3 town is a nightmare. It takes forever to load, and once I'm there, the game will crash after about 5 seconds of running around. Pretty much cant progress.
I'm super casual but this league game is unplayable.
I've been playing since closed beta and never had any issues with PoE.

windows 10
i9 13th k
32 gig 7200 ddr5

I thought it was issue with my PC because I never had any issues with PoE until this latest patch so I went above and beyond ...

I went clean installed windows and reset my BIO (CMOS on mobo too) and went from windows 11 to windows 10

5 mins into the game, same crash.

Sigh.
Also jumping on this thread. Constant crashes similar to most here. Hopefully a solution in the works as PoE is the only game crashing on me.
Bump.

Crashes are brutal, started league late but unplayable after getting to act 9 and am giving up until resolved sadge.

Bump, is there any fix coming? what is this joke
So pretty much i play Cyberpunk on 4K all ultra, yet i keep crashing in every second 5way. hmmm, funny i just even bought a new high end pc and when i was runnign 5ways on my shitty GTX 1080 6 years old pc i have not crashed even once. maybe i need to order a pc from Nasa for this game. GGG please fix it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info