[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Pals149 wrote:
Hi! Great guide!
But i have problems with the lethal pride gem, cant get the same passives as in the guide. Any tip?

Don't buy them randomly.

There are apps/sites that break down each gem and you can search for the best passives based on where you will be putting the gem on your tree.

It will spit out the exact number on the gem. You can then search for that numbered gem on trade (note, prices are significantly higher for the better ones).

So you can start with the must have passives and go from there.
"
Pals149 wrote:
Hi! Great guide!
But i have problems with the lethal pride gem, cant get the same passives as in the guide. Any tip?

Any lethal pride works but if you can, try to get one with intimidate / double damage / phys taken as fire / life or life regen.
Do we take the Chainbreaker node with the Lethal Pride? It's not selected in the POB.
Hi, so far the builds has been really good. Ive managed to farm up around 6-7 div in the last 2 days and going strong, but (very understandably) I feel weaker and weaker as I reached t14-16. I of course understand that my current setup is very budget but my question is if anybody can guide me as to what to upgrade next or the highest priority for the best power increase at my stage with the currency I currently have so I can transition to comfortable red maps clearing. Thanks for any advice!

Heres my pob link: https://pobb.in/WMN2jXg2olEJ
"
Greedzius wrote:
Hi, so far the builds has been really good. Ive managed to farm up around 6-7 div in the last 2 days and going strong, but (very understandably) I feel weaker and weaker as I reached t14-16. I of course understand that my current setup is very budget but my question is if anybody can guide me as to what to upgrade next or the highest priority for the best power increase at my stage with the currency I currently have so I can transition to comfortable red maps clearing. Thanks for any advice!

Heres my pob link: https://pobb.in/WMN2jXg2olEJ

Two questions:

1) How's your single target DPS? I'm entering red maps and single target is becoming quite problematic. Clear/trash is amazing but single target is starting to lack dramatically, even with 6L ballistas, frenzies, and 750ele DPS bow. Vaal haste pops are nice but that is not even enough to fully take down some bosses/rares.

2) What are you farming with this build to generate your $?

Last edited by brunowa on Apr 11, 2023, 5:44:18 PM
So I've managed to get almost max roll Ashes from the Eater, are they worth using or should I sell them and grab some gear?
What do attacks need for accuracy values? 100% normal 100% evasive? its been so long, I normally play spells. currently my LA is at 100/97%. I'm thinking of down leveling my precision gem 90 mana is too annoying right now...

Thanks
With what kind of Items or Skilltree notes do you fix that Mana reg. problem?

I ran out of Mana pretty quickly and have to use a mana flask :/
"
RaoulDukey wrote:
With what kind of Items or Skilltree notes do you fix that Mana reg. problem?

I ran out of Mana pretty quickly and have to use a mana flask :/

As soon as you get an eternal mana flask, craft enduring prefix on it, it will last 7s.
"
Hello guys!

Any tips on how to improve single target dps on this build?

I mean, with my current setup I can easily clear a T16 map.
However on Boss and slightly stronger mob, the single target DPS is so bad.

Overall It's a good build tho.

Appreciate a help!!

First of all make sure you still have enough accuracy for precise technique, then,
Kaom's spirit + Immortal flesh -> Life gain per Enemy Hit with Attacks synthesis implicit ring -> Lethal pride (even a bad one) -> Spell Suppress gear (with decent eldritch implicits) -> Cluster Jewels -> Grace Watcher's Eye -> Massive Thread of Hope -> check the endgame PoB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info