[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
milkmeda wrote:
Hi guys.

I'm using vaal la and dropped mirage archer.
But I'm not sure what support gem should I use. Elemental focus adds a lot of damage but causes no elemental ailments against enemies. So no shock from lightning arrow.
The elemental pen is good with shock I think.
And added lightning is worst.

Should I use elemental pen? Is shock really matter to us?

definitely elemental pen or keep mirage archers
"
WantedPhantom wrote:
hi guys, berserk doens't work with left click there, an idea ? My rage bar is full

put it on attack without moving
"
ProstituteAMA wrote:
Went raider LA for easy early and now going to swap for deadeye. How do you guys cope with getting your ailment immunities?

we are ailment immune since act 3 where we received purity of elements
Hey you say how we have to have enough mana to use inspiration on our tornado shot but we only use it on our artillery ballistas. Artillery ballistas cost nothing compared to tornado shot so I’m confused?
Where can i find atlas tree?
"
yankuch wrote:
"
milkmeda wrote:
Hi guys.

I'm using vaal la and dropped mirage archer.
But I'm not sure what support gem should I use. Elemental focus adds a lot of damage but causes no elemental ailments against enemies. So no shock from lightning arrow.
The elemental pen is good with shock I think.
And added lightning is worst.

Should I use elemental pen? Is shock really matter to us?

definitely elemental pen or keep mirage archers

Thanks for the answer and for the build.
It's really flexible and fun to play.
Doing t16 maps without any problem.
How big of upgrade is Hyrri's Ire? Is it really worth 5 div? I'm already at 90% spell suppression before it, so wouldn't 20 of the 30% chance to suppress spells go to waste?
Love the concept! Now that we've been through the season for a while, do you think this build is suitable for a new player or someone with little experience in PoE?
“It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.”
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
How big of upgrade is Hyrri's Ire? Is it really worth 5 div? I'm already at 90% spell suppression before it, so wouldn't 20 of the 30% chance to suppress spells go to waste?

POB knows
why elemental damage with attacks on artillery ? it shows it doesn't support it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info