[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Just coming back after a long break, using this build and its been fun! Quick question though how do I generate Rage for berserk?

Thanks!
This guide has been amazing so far, thank you!

I wanted to ask this, apologies if it is obvious and I missed it: How do you get enough mana reservation if you're running Grace, Vaal Haste, and Purity of Elements?
"
Vertigodown wrote:
Just coming back after a long break, using this build and its been fun! Quick question though how do I generate Rage for berserk?

Thanks!

Kaom's Spirit gloves and a ton of life regen. Immortal Flesh and/or Voll's Vision is the easiest way to extend rage duration.
"
celerycactus wrote:
This guide has been amazing so far, thank you!

I wanted to ask this, apologies if it is obvious and I missed it: How do you get enough mana reservation if you're running Grace, Vaal Haste, and Purity of Elements?

You only run Purity of elements + Grace. Vaal Haste is a temp buff; not a mana reservation.

I have about 180 mana available with purity+grace in use.

The ring/amulet craft to lower mana cost is helpful for mana issues too.
I am playing this build as LA. I was not having fun once I hit yellow maps but I upgraded from a 500 pDPS bow to a 960+ eDPS bow and now it feels way better. I am transitioning to crit now and am currently grinding currency for better itemized rares (1 ring, belt, boots, amulet). I specced out of Mirage Archer and still need Uber Lab, but I am running T10 maps with almost no problems(occasional RIP for lag/burst dps).

"
Vertigodown wrote:

Thanks!

You need Kaom Spirit for gloves
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:
I see that first post has been updated again.. but since there's no changelog I have no idea what information has been changed or added...

Please add changelog for when stuff is changing so we know what to take note of.

I wasn't aware that was a thing sorry! From now, I'll make a note at the top whenever I change something. I believe the last few changes were typos and some very minor changes to the PoB.
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
I mean, I'd settle for something as simple as "PoB updated", doesn't need a complete changelog, but yeah. A little note that says something has been changed would be nice.

Absolutely.. that is enough changelog for me. Issue is that it might not be PoB that's been updated, but maybe it's something in the OP and I just doublecheck everything to make sure I'm not missing something.

Secondly.. in the notes in the POB you mention an alternative way to play it, if you don't like the Mirrage Archer approach. But I'm not even sure I know what the correct Mirrage Archer approach is :)

It depends on the content you do, basically you might have monsters dying behind you to one of your mirage archer; it can be frustrating to have to backtrack for loot in that case.
Hey there , thanks for the amazing build. Really loving the high zooming and bursting through maps , after being a bosser main for so long. Currently in t8/9 maps and last night a huge upgrade dropped , Hyrri Ire armor , managed to 6S 5L it , so i guess thats my end game armor now :D . Keep up the good work!
Why use enduring cry? I dont know when to use it and it felt very clunky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info