[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Last edited by MajenKwaad on Apr 11, 2023, 5:05:28 AM
"
Deathbot187 wrote:
I am playing this build as LA. I was not having fun once I hit yellow maps but I upgraded from a 500 pDPS bow to a 960+ eDPS bow and now it feels way better. I am transitioning to crit now and am currently grinding currency for better itemized rares (1 ring, belt, boots, amulet). I specced out of Mirage Archer and still need Uber Lab, but I am running T10 maps with almost no problems(occasional RIP for lag/burst dps).

I just swapped over to LA tonight to test it out, previously I was using TS. I think LA feels amazing with the new annointment, and faster than TS was clearing for me by quite a lot. I will try to swap back to TS when I get some more investment.
"
WKL10086 wrote:
Why use enduring cry? I dont know when to use it and it felt very clunky.

I'ts for rage regen. U can use it for maximize the duration for berserk or to regen rage to 50 in 1-2 seconds. Furthermore, the endurance charges.
Hi! Great guide!
But i have problems with the lethal pride gem, cant get the same passives as in the guide. Any tip?
I am liking this guide. I am just 73 starting maps. Really lacking chaos res and well, chaos orbs heh.
ok so this build is really really good, one of the most fun, fast clear builds I ever played, it is a bit clunky until you hit max projectiles, because for leveling u will use your totems most of the time, which I didn't really like, but later... man, this fucking slaps :D I am enjoying it so much, cannot wait to gear up and get full dps and more survavibility, saving now for the rage gloves, will see how it goes, thanks for the great guide OP, stay sane exiles
Last edited by doctorstrangers on Apr 11, 2023, 8:26:07 AM
lol
what did you do for bandits
"
IceDragon44 wrote:
what did you do for bandits

kill all
Hello guys!

Any tips on how to improve single target dps on this build?

I mean, with my current setup I can easily clear a T16 map.
However on Boss and slightly stronger mob, the single target DPS is so bad.

Overall It's a good build tho.

Appreciate a help!!
Last edited by D0NTKILLMYVIBE on Apr 11, 2023, 11:43:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info