[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

can you go crit instead of precise technique? or will it not work?
"
yabairai wrote:
can you go crit instead of precise technique? or will it not work?

Yes but it will be a damage loss until much later on
It looks like Sepia + Verdant + Crimson doesn't annoint into Master Fletcher anymore? It gives me Deadly Draw when I try to annoint Karui Ward
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

I just swapped over to LA tonight to test it out, previously I was using TS. I think LA feels amazing with the new annointment, and faster than TS was clearing for me by quite a lot. I will try to swap back to TS when I get some more investment.

Which new LA annointment do you mean?
Went raider LA for easy early and now going to swap for deadeye. How do you guys cope with getting your ailment immunities?
Hi guys, if you're looking to upgrade your characters gear, feel free to check out my crucible char for this build. Feels really smooth and surprisingly tanky atm which is not what I was expecting based on my last lightning arrow char using similar tree.

I've specced fully into deli and ritual atm and I can blast hard into the end of map Delierium and rituals together without any real problem I'm farming my last Atlas tree red maps atm.

Upgrades in going for next are a much higher ele dps bow, possibly hyrris not sure about that one yet, had to get a slightly budget quiver as the one I wanted the guy wasn't online sadge. Need to also save for the cluster setups. I think with the Mana recover t doesn't stop when full flask you can wait a fair bit for now on incursion - Mana cost on skill jewelry. Stygian for the socket was a surprising dps bonus as well, gave me like an 7% dps buff.

I think I've put around 4 div total into all my gear maybe a bit less.
With the updated crit endgame, you still using berserk, where does the rage generation come from now that we are using suppression gloves?

Still no where near updating to it, Still have saving for the thread of hope lol
Last edited by Lavacaverns on Apr 12, 2023, 2:44:39 AM
hi guys, berserk doens't work with left click there, an idea ? My rage bar is full
Hi guys.

I'm using vaal la and dropped mirage archer.
But I'm not sure what support gem should I use. Elemental focus adds a lot of damage but causes no elemental ailments against enemies. So no shock from lightning arrow.
The elemental pen is good with shock I think.
And added lightning is worst.

Should I use elemental pen? Is shock really matter to us?

"
Lavacaverns wrote:
With the updated crit endgame, you still using berserk, where does the rage generation come from now that we are using suppression gloves?

Still no where near updating to it, Still have saving for the thread of hope lol

you generate a bit of rage from gloves implicit and use berserk to burst down bosses, otherwise no berserk, thats why it's disabled

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info