[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
ispZM wrote:
Hello guys, i have problems with BlinkArrow, idk why, but i have issue that Skill can't be use, can any1 help, what am i doing wrong.
Gem in boots, linked with second wind support

It might be the crucible tree that disables your travel skill or an interaction that im unaware of, try socketing somewhere else.
"
Resilga wrote:
When do we transition to Crit? I was thinking this would eventually end up looking a little like aer0's Ice Shot build, but is the thesis for this to simply remain 0 crit forever?

Thank you!

I will have a new PoB out tonight or tomorrow with a crit variant.
Came back to say this is the most fun I had with a build since I played Grimro's CF glad in Sentinel.
"
Mrcefey wrote:
Hi, What did you pick on bandits please ?

up
"
Mrcefey wrote:
"
Mrcefey wrote:
Hi, What did you pick on bandits please ?

up

Kill all.
I see that first post has been updated again.. but since there's no changelog I have no idea what information has been changed or added...

Please add changelog for when stuff is changing so we know what to take note of.
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:
I see that first post has been updated again.. but since there's no changelog I have no idea what information has been changed or added...

Please add changelog for when stuff is changing so we know what to take note of.

I mean, I'd settle for something as simple as "PoB updated", doesn't need a complete changelog, but yeah. A little note that says something has been changed would be nice.~
"
DarkenX wrote:
I mean, I'd settle for something as simple as "PoB updated", doesn't need a complete changelog, but yeah. A little note that says something has been changed would be nice.

Absolutely.. that is enough changelog for me. Issue is that it might not be PoB that's been updated, but maybe it's something in the OP and I just doublecheck everything to make sure I'm not missing something.

Secondly.. in the notes in the POB you mention an alternative way to play it, if you don't like the Mirrage Archer approach. But I'm not even sure I know what the correct Mirrage Archer approach is :)
Last edited by LUXEdeJUNK on Apr 10, 2023, 6:34:11 PM
What auras should I run if I'm res-capped after Immortal Flesh and dropping Purity of Elements?
"
yankuch wrote:
"
Resilga wrote:
When do we transition to Crit? I was thinking this would eventually end up looking a little like aer0's Ice Shot build, but is the thesis for this to simply remain 0 crit forever?

Thank you!

I will have a new PoB out tonight or tomorrow with a crit variant.

Amazing work, thank you so much, looking forward to it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info