[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Guys don't get the Vengeant Cascade annoint. It makes the primary projectiles turn around and explode at max range behind you in the middle of nowhere.
Hello guys, i have problems with BlinkArrow, idk why, but i have issue that Skill can't be use, can any1 help, what am i doing wrong.
Gem in boots, linked with second wind support
Can someone help me with berserk skill? the rage bars don't show up and I cant use the skill. either attack without moving selected or not, it doesn't work. How do I generate the 5 rage required listed on the skill gem?
Last edited by Namper on Apr 10, 2023, 1:13:48 PM
"
Namper wrote:
Can someone help me with berserk skill? the rage bars don't show up and I cant use the skill. either attack without moving selected or not, it doesn't work. How do I generate the 5 rage required listed on the skill gem?

Do you have Kaom's Spirit? you need it for transform your life regen to rage regen and have rage for berserk
"
Mr5five wrote:
"
Namper wrote:

Do you have Kaom's Spirit? you need it for transform your life regen to rage regen and have rage for berserk

I do not thanks for the info
"
ispZM wrote:
Hello guys, i have problems with BlinkArrow, idk why, but i have issue that Skill can't be use, can any1 help, what am i doing wrong.
Gem in boots, linked with second wind support

Did you check crucible tree on bow? A specific notable can give movespeed but disable travel skills.
When do we transition to Crit? I was thinking this would eventually end up looking a little like aer0's Ice Shot build, but is the thesis for this to simply remain 0 crit forever?

Thank you!
"
Gryphuz wrote:
I'm surprised at how many people are complaining about the build!

I'm having a LOT of fun zooming through the maps (currently t9-t10) I'm killing everything so so fast, ofc it's not tanky as a RF Jugg, but with a little positioning you don't need to.

Perhaps you guys have something wrong in your build/passives.

My question is do we need to transition to crits? If the answer is yes, how?

Hey thanks for the kind word! In the past we used to transition to crit quite early on bow builds but now the passive tree is so powerful that taking precise technique just makes sense. but as you near the endgame, crit will be the play, im cooking a endgame PoB template right now and will update it likely tonight or tomorrow.
"
Kiumino wrote:
Hi,

Before Ascendancy, can we use something like LMP with Tornado shot or Lightning arrow ?
Or better stay with rain of arrow ?

Thank you for the build !

You can but you won't have the same success, rain of arrow is really strong.
Hi, What did you pick on bandits please ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info