[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Hello guys, this is my kinda end game gear (https://pobb.in/vRdow24AR8mT)
Besides the terrible lack of chaos damage, do you have any advice to upgrade my gear even further ? I was thinking change a ring an let go some elem res for as much chaos res as possible
"
Shiver02 wrote:
Besides the terrible lack of chaos damage, do you have any advice to upgrade my gear even further ? I was thinking change a ring an let go some elem res for as much chaos res as possible

that's a really great setup you have going on.

I'd prioritize a lethal pride with good modifiers on it.

then corrupted gloves / amulet for stats you want such as

+1 frenzy, attack speed on gloves and
grace effect, all res, rarity, movement speed on amulet

then I'd work on boots and rings to get your chaos resist higher.

By the way, the small node that gives 5% increase flask effect at the beginning of your tree, if you took it, your dying sun would reach 50% flask effect and give you an extra projectile as a result ;)
"
yankuch wrote:
"
Shiver02 wrote:

that's a really great setup you have going on.

I'd prioritize a lethal pride with good modifiers on it.

then corrupted gloves / amulet for stats you want such as

+1 frenzy, attack speed on gloves and
grace effect, all res, rarity, movement speed on amulet

then I'd work on boots and rings to get your chaos resist higher.

By the way, the small node that gives 5% increase flask effect at the beginning of your tree, if you took it, your dying sun would reach 50% flask effect and give you an extra projectile as a result ;)

Oh I didn't know that this little node would have such a huge impact, I'll change that asap ^^'
Tanks a lot for your dedication, I see you answering to people daily and that's very respectable from you.
Your build made me clear all pinacle bosses with ease for the first time in my PoE experience and that feels so good
Should I switch into tornado shot with this gear or go Hyrri's first ? Im currently upgrading my gem qualities right now + anoitment so they are not updated in pobb right now. Also berserk doesnt seem to work for some reason I generate rage sometimes ( i dont know how couldnt find it ).

Also, it was a rough start for me but I'm having more fun each day with this build so thank you.

Pobb: https://pobb.in/BYQgEl9y_ljO
Hey! Could you let me know if using that Tincture with the Stun implicit is worth it? I am using it right now and i am not entirely sure. Also in the Warden Ascendancy we are taking Oath of the Maji which feels completely useless. So i am thinking of swapping to the Primalist Ascendancy. Would there be another way to generate Rage?
Last edited by menteto on Dec 18, 2023, 8:35:10 PM
"

Are you sure? I've tested it, also specced 'Natural Remedies', but Dying Sun still adds only 2 arrows. Maybe I miss other points in the tree?
"
Prong007 wrote:
"

Are you sure? I've tested it, also specced 'Natural Remedies', but Dying Sun still adds only 2 arrows. Maybe I miss other points in the tree?

at 50% flask effect, dying sun 2 proj becomes 3 proj.

With the setup they are using (flask adjacent to tincture have 30% increased flask effect if you have hit recently) they need 20% from the tree to reach a total of 50% increase on their dying sun.

For people following my pob, you'll need the micro-distillery to reach 50%

edit: if you wanna be a madman you can also do both, for 80% then grab alchemist genius (10%) either on the belt or on the tree and get an eldritch implicit on your chest for the remaining 10% on dying sun for +4 projectile.
Last edited by yankuch on Dec 19, 2023, 2:48:47 AM
"
bluesylph wrote:
"
artifleur wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:
I'd switch out added cold with barrage. Switch out Hypothermia with Elemental Attacks. Does need a re-color. Also will link my PoB https://pobb.in/FrrYz8iSOglP I have no issues with most bosses with my setup at least.

Also don't worry so much about the chaos resist/life stuff. Rather go for more damage. Switch out your Purity too asap for Anger possibly.

Do you mean to swap barrage support in before a boss or can you clear a map with it? I'll give it a try.

I use it during mapping and it works fine along with my manaforged setup and the artillery ballistas. I can clear some maps in a minute if I don't juice them up too much. Even for bosses I don't change my setup too much atm.

Lightning Arrow with Barrage Support definitely works, single target is much better and clear is OK, you just have to aim at rares for splits.

But then I tried Tornado Shot (without barrage support) and it's even better, clear is good enough, single target is OK and you don't have to aim.

I finally switched to crits and TBH I should have done it earlier. It cost me way too many points to respec.
For the lvl 90 Med budget crit with Thread of Hope, it says to go for Large but Very Large is a lot cheaper. Are there any drawbacks to the ring getting bigger in the slot above Favour?
Also when it comes to buying a Lethal Pride, what is it we are looking for in the item description

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info