[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Mistok wrote:
Hmm this is weird
Spell sup is almost max, just missing a couple nodes due to being low level
But evasion is only 76%. Although I have more base evasion than the "low budget crit" version since I have a hyrri's ire (low eva roll).
But the "low budget crit" version has 95% evade chance.
Even if I got a 1000 more evasion from better gear it wouldn't reach 95%
Is 95% attainable only with max gear or am I missing something?

There are more ways than just evasion to increase chance to evade.

With Wind Dancer, you get 10% more chance to evade if you've been hit recently.
With the hybrid armour/evasion mastery you get 5% more chance to evade melee attacks
With blind, you reduce enemy accuracy rating (basically a more multiplier on your evasion rating)

You can even get grace aura effect as an implicit on your rings, belt and amulet if you want, although these are synthesis and corrupted only modifiers.
Hey, ive been following your guide and was having a great time.
Ive had some super lucky drops with a mageblood from a reliqaury key and other high profit drops and put my build following your guide and testing stuff out by myself to see what i liked.
even though its a really good build I feel like theres a lot more to explore considering ive got a mageblood and probably 70-100 div in other items.
I was wondering if you could check it out and maybe give a few ideas on what i can add to max my dmg (survivability is ok but it can also probably be better with this budget)
Ive got quite alot of currency left for investment
https://pobb.in/akY4s7zRH4d5

cheers!
If anyone else is struggling with Queen Atziri's phys and elem reflect, I found a way to deal with it in peace.

For the elem reflect, you can consider Awakened Elemental Damage gem, when level 5 it grants you immunity.

And for the physical reflect, if you use Yulu's pantheon (50% reduced reflected damage) and a physical mastery from the passive tree that gives 60%, you are completely immune. I personnaly went for the "Master of Blade" keystone because it's the closest, then take the mastery and ggwp, immune to both elemental and physical reflect
I grabbed a That which was taken jewel myself for ele reflect immunity + spell suppress.

Also got a charm to slot in for physical reflect if needed, that seems to work for now.
"
GeverRetzah wrote:
Hey, ive been following your guide and was having a great time.
Ive had some super lucky drops with a mageblood from a reliqaury key and other high profit drops and put my build following your guide and testing stuff out by myself to see what i liked.
even though its a really good build I feel like theres a lot more to explore considering ive got a mageblood and probably 70-100 div in other items.
I was wondering if you could check it out and maybe give a few ideas on what i can add to max my dmg (survivability is ok but it can also probably be better with this budget)
Ive got quite alot of currency left for investment
https://pobb.in/akY4s7zRH4d5

cheers!

hey im glad you have a great time on my build!

From here, there are many avenues to consider to continue scaling your build:

There is the Frostblink of Wintryblast Asenath's mark power charge stacking version which has extreme speed but might give you a headache, you can check my character to see how I've built it if you go this way.

There is the phys to cold omniscience setup, which is a slow late game variant but can push the damage in the hundred of millions, good for bossing. It might be worse than last league since heatshiver took a heavy hit but it should be unrivaled in the single target department still. That being said I can't guide you much on this one, I think Mikoshi has some content surrounding it if you're interested in that.
This build looks awesome. Can't wait to try it!
IGN: Skolcal
Hello,

First of all I would like to thank you for saving my willingness to play Affliction. I started an ice shot build from maxroll which turned out to be crap for higher yellow maps and then I found this gem.

After initial rebuild of my character and falling in love in the playstyle I spend more and more time in PoB thinking what am I doing wrong, as I am lacking a whole lot of damage compared to your PoB build.
Would you be able to have a quick look and tell me what do I do wrong?
I just switched to Raise Spectre but not sure how that'll turn out.

Here's my pob link (some gems may be underleveled as I just switched to them): https://pobb.in/XaIbuNpJIIZK

Any suggestions are super duper welcome!
Thank you again!
"
Vandamonia wrote:
For the lvl 90 Med budget crit with Thread of Hope, it says to go for Large but Very Large is a lot cheaper. Are there any drawbacks to the ring getting bigger in the slot above Favour?

Very Large doesn't give you the Passives you need.
Hey guys I need suggestions for what should i do next. I was planning on buying Hyrrie's next. My damage seems kinda low and I can't generate rage for some reason. Also should i transition into tornado shot with these items ?

Pobb: https://pobb.in/gR_9wYZbg650
Cheers,
the TS is running awesome, currently running juiced T16 maps. I don't have any issues with dps or survivability, but sometimes I have terrible performance drops, esp. when running with a lot Beyond, the gameplay is heavily stuttering, somtimes it even kills me, because I cannot dodge.
My PC is not ultra highend but sill at the upper end. Do you have same experiences and found game settings to mitigate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info