[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
yankuch wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:
I'd switch out added cold with barrage. Switch out Hypothermia with Elemental Attacks. Does need a re-color. Also will link my PoB https://pobb.in/FrrYz8iSOglP I have no issues with most bosses with my setup at least.

Also don't worry so much about the chaos resist/life stuff. Rather go for more damage. Switch out your Purity too asap for Anger possibly.

Chaos resist is really important if you don't wanna randomly get one shot and purity of element is higher value than anger unless you're one of the top racer.

purity of element frees up 3 suffix on your gear in resistances and make you ailment immune whereas anger gives you flat damage equivalent to roughly 20% more damage.

To put this in perspective, if you had anger and a quiver with 40% to cold, fire and lightning resistance, you'd get more damage and Qol by switching to purity of element with a quiver that had crit multi, attack speed and projectile speed.

It's all about opportunity cost, purity of element is actually really hard to beat as an aura.

Possibly, but it's easy to cap resists/etc and free up the aura slot. But that was a minor suggestion on my part. I think if they swapped out some gems bossing would be much easier already. Artillery ballistas are also quite good.
"
Laskolnyk wrote:
Do you mean something like this?
Unavailable

Does not help a lot ;f

Yeah this does not work for some reason.

I still don't think anyone has posted a good response to how he is generating enough rage to use berserk on left click?
Last edited by smithers123 on Dec 17, 2023, 9:27:13 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
made it to level 83 and felt pretty underwhelmed... then i realized i still had precise technique lol
"
smithers123 wrote:
"
Laskolnyk wrote:
Unavailable

Does not help a lot ;f

I still don't think anyone has posted a good response to how he is generating enough rage to use berserk on left click?

The interrogation jewel will make you generate 10x more rage
"
bluesylph wrote:
I'd switch out added cold with barrage. Switch out Hypothermia with Elemental Attacks. Does need a re-color. Also will link my PoB https://pobb.in/FrrYz8iSOglP I have no issues with most bosses with my setup at least.

Also don't worry so much about the chaos resist/life stuff. Rather go for more damage. Switch out your Purity too asap for Anger possibly.

Do you mean to swap barrage support in before a boss or can you clear a map with it? I'll give it a try.
"
yankuch wrote:
Nothing wrong with swapping to crit later than I recommend but you need to understand that you limit yourself to fewer sources of damage scaling.

As a result you should absolutely prioritize those sources. Mainly flat added damage, projectile speed, elemental damage with attacks, attack speed, double damage.

which is why I recommend using prismweave and karui ward before the swap to crit.

I notice that you have 5.5k accuracy, 4.5k life and 16% overcap chaos resist, all of which is way overkill.

if you allocated the resources you spent in accuracy and life in damage and evasion, you would have more damage and feel tankier. Craft better flasks and let them carry your survivability.

edit: Also, Artillery ballistae are unmatched for single target and it's not even close.

Thanks, I guess I went a little overboard on life and accuracy and should switch to crit. I'll need to replace a lot of stuff for that.

I'll give artillery ballistas another try. I just don't understand what makes them good. They seem to miss their target a lot, they don't benefit from extra arrows and they have a longish activation time.
Hi, a noob question here! How can i make manaforged arrow setup work properly? With 0 mana cost on TS the only way i activate that is with blink arrow (and it's feels really bad for me). Thanks for your time.
"
ElPochy2000 wrote:
Hi, a noob question here! How can i make manaforged arrow setup work properly? With 0 mana cost on TS the only way i activate that is with blink arrow (and it's feels really bad for me). Thanks for your time.

Your main skill shouldn't cost 0 mana, you can either get a 6th link, recraft your elreon modifier on rings or reduce your helmet implicit with blessed orb, in order to push the mana cost above 0. Between 1 and 8 seems to be the sweet spot imo.
"
yankuch wrote:
"
smithers123 wrote:
"
Laskolnyk wrote:
Unavailable

Does not help a lot ;f

The interrogation jewel will make you generate 10x more rage

Sound like a big dillemma, its good bonuses but im not sure i'd wanna give up corpse shatter from freeze
"
artifleur wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:

Do you mean to swap barrage support in before a boss or can you clear a map with it? I'll give it a try.

I use it during mapping and it works fine along with my manaforged setup and the artillery ballistas. I can clear some maps in a minute if I don't juice them up too much. Even for bosses I don't change my setup too much atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info